Product & services pricing 8.33/10
Customer service: 10.00/10
Return/Replacement policy: 10.00/10
2018-07-24

Right Gear

"Got a call to make sure I had the right connectors for my vehicle. Shipped and received when they said. "

2018-07-02

Great Website with many options

"We were able to get the exact product we needed for our VW. The website directed us to the product that would fit on our car and it also had a variety of choices. Each product had clear specifications. We found a reasonably priced package for a cargo carrier for our car roof. Shipping was free and the delivery was within 7 days from when we ordered the products. We have installed it without the need of tools and our ready for our first road trip. So far so good!"

2018-06-17

Rhino-Rack Purchase - CargoGear.com

"Awesome people to deal with on all levels: helpful, informative, knowledgeable staff answer or 'return your call' in a timely manner. Can answer all pertinent questions with authority and were more than helpful in assuring me that I was purchasing the correct equipment and manufacturer, for my application. In fact, made me aware of an upcoming sales event where I could save a few extra dollars, by calling back or ordering on-line with the information they provided.
Products recommended were solid, and price performers - and - there was no shipping!
Will absolutely purchase from this firm again. No need to go elsewhere.

2018-06-16

Love it!

"Made it super easy to get the perfect roof rack for my vehicle, everything fit great!"

2018-06-02

Fantastic place to do business with!!!!!!

"CargoGear.com has a massive selection for trucks or cars!! The site is very easy to navigate, the prices are very reasonable and the shipping is very fast. I have always found what I was looking for and more. This is the first site that I look at when I'm searching for something for my truck. I have never been disappointed!! I will continue to do business with CargoGear.com until I can't think of anything else that I need :-)."

2018-05-05

Help with my return

"My order of auto cup holder insert arrived quickly, but I could not use it since it was larger than my cup holder. I called Cargo Gear to find out what I needed to do to return the item. I was advised about the RMA number to accomplish the return and was sent an email with all pertinent information. The representative was very knowledgeable and very helpful. I am now waiting for the item to be received by Cargo Gear and my refund to be applied to my credit card. The only negative is the return fee is higher than I expected."

2018-04-05

Great experience!

"Website was easy to use and navigate. Check out was a breeze and parts came sooner than expected. Prices were the best I could find for what I needed...besting Amazon. Will use them again."

2018-03-18

Clearwater

"worked as stated and expected"

2018-03-12

Fast shipping

"Received one of my items the next day! All items as described"

2018-02-22

Still getting used to it

"Puppy is bit frightened but getting better. Will take trip soon. Easy to assemble and install."

2018-02-07

Prompt and personal service. Excellent.

"I called their business number in Tucson, AZ before I ordered a TracRac ladder rack for my truck to ask a few questions about fitting. Their response was immediate and the staff very knowledgable regarding the product. The price was highly competitive as well. I would order again from them."

2018-01-17

Great

"Excellent service: Timely order acknowledgement, shipment date, carrier tracking number and follow-up.
Product appears well made and fits my 2018 Silverado.

2018-01-15

great item very helpfull . end caps donot fit at allgood

"good lock down , end caps donot fit very good"

2017-11-23

good experience

"delivery was quick and good condition. so far, works as described."

2017-11-23

Excellent!

"I ordered this as a Christmas gift for my son. . . .was amazed at how quickly it arrived!!!
I'm sure he will love it!

Share CargoGear.com's store rating

CargoGear.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CargoGear.com is a merchant member
CargoGear.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,416 merchant members.