Stores > Cardpool

Chance of future purchase: Rating 0.96/10 0.96/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.04/10 1.04/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.94/10 0.94/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.43/10 0.43/10
Voice your opinion! Review Cardpool by clicking a star below.
2018-02-21

SCAM

"Do not do business with this company! They claimed they sent me a $25 gift card and I only received a $10. When i showed them what I received, they basically called me a liar! I have used raise.com and giftcardzen.com for years with no problem."

2018-02-19

Mixed bag as a seller

"I sold a Macy's card which did not require shipping the card and got paid fine.

Several years later I listed two identical cards for a spa place. These require the card to be shipped, one of them sold, and there was no way to identify which is which. I've reached out to cardpool numerous times and have had no response at all after a week. I am giving up on them, so whomever ordered the card is getting nothing shipped, and I suppose their order will be cancelled

2018-02-16

Deceiving

"I needed a PF Chang's discount for an immediate use and noticed that Cardpool had many Egift's showing. I was very careful when i ordered it by choosing only eGift as the "Type" and then paying attention that i selected the discount showing the phone and not the card. When my order completed i got an email that said it would be mailed to be within 3-7 days. I immediately tried to call them since i needed the discount within the next 24 hours and after searching for their phone # for at least half an hour I had to leave them a message. No one ever called me back. Will never do business with them again!"

2018-02-15

Very slow to fix problems.

"Carpool has always been by far the slowest website when you purchase any gift cards. They were all small amount so I wasn’t too concerned. But when I bought a $500 gift card and they took well over a week to write me back because it had zero value really aggravated me.
They try to use the excuse of getting very many emails so that’s why it’s so long to reply but I truly believe it’s their game to sit on your money as long as possible

2018-02-13

SCAM!!!!

"I sent them 2 gift cards worth $25 each using the pre paid label they sent me and now they claim they never received the cards . "

2018-02-10

Don't have gift cards they claim

"I tried purchasing a Cracker Barrel gift card. Their site said I'd get the gift card within 24 hours as it would be emailed to me. After waiting over 24 hours, I contacted them, and they said the card wasn't available so I couldn't get it. Ok, weird. I tried to purchase a different Cracker Barrel gift card instead. After waiting 2-3 days, I still hadn't gotten anything so I contacted them again, and again, they said the card wasn't available. I asked them how this was possible when their site listed over 100 of them available. If a card had issues, why not give me a card that works? Their response was they couldn't tell me that information. Gee, thanks. I discovered several bad reviews for Cardpool afterwards so maybe I dodged a bullet. "

2018-02-10

Customer service

"DO NOT use Cardpool. Very poor customer service. I tried contacting them twice and never received any reply. After I used my credit card, they sent me a check. Waiting to hear how to destroy or return their check, If they impose charges, I will dispute them for fraud dealings."

2018-02-09

Cardpool.com is fraud

"Absolute fraud company. Please dont ever do business. No phone number to reach, no human to chat, except for chat robot. I placed an order a week before so far no response. I emailed them zillion times with no response other than automated emails. Called the phone number listed on my credit card charge no response. "

2018-02-07

Card had no balance

"I purchased a card from cardpool, when I attempted to use the card I was unable to use it because it had no balance! I emailed cardpool, I received no response after five days. I have been buying from cardpool since 2012 and never had a problem until now. There is no way to contact them with a problem except through email. I will never use them again"

2018-02-05

AMC Giftcards does not work ... FRAUD

"AMC Giftcards does not work ... FRAUD. Customer service or emails are not working."

2018-02-05

Total bs

"Bought 2 Google play gift cards 3 days ago. I haven't received any emails and they have not responded to any of mine. It says 24 hours to receive cards. Yeah not happening. DONT WASTE UR TIME GO SOMEWHERE ELSE"

2018-02-02

Do not trust this reseller

"This store has horrible logistic process and include conflicting information!! Please do not come here.
This is what is delivery schedule showed on their website before you try to placing an order. "Gift cards are delivered via email. While it will typically only take ten minutes for you to receive your eGift card, it can take up to 1 business day if further verification is needed."

However, after you place your order, this is what their order confirmation shows "We'll typically email you with your electronic or mobile gift cards within 3 business days. In some cases we may ask for additional verification and your order will remain pending until we receive all the necessary documentation requested. During peak holiday periods, please allow 1 additional business day for processing transactions and also consider the USPS holiday delivery schedule."

They're totally unreliable! I would go to ebay than this stupid place which may have the same discount. For future sellers or buyers, please think twice before you placing any order from this place.

2018-01-25

Avoid - Waste of time

"I got some gift cards from my credit card using my points, thought I would get 90% of the value rather than only get 50% to put toward my credit card balance. They say it takes 1 business day to review and approve. Three days later I get this:

" We recently received your gift card code transaction but our processing center encountered an issue while processing your cards.

Our risk assessment team has determined that we aren't able to accept the transaction at this time. We have cancelled the transaction and are returning ownership of the gift cards to you. Unfortunately, we're not able to disclose any further specifics regarding this process.

We apologize for any inconvenience to you.

Best regards,
Customer Support
Cardpool.com "

A waste of my time...Not recommended.

2018-01-23

DO NOT EVER USE CARDPOOL

"Do not be fooled by any good reviews but please believe the multiple BAD reviews. There are more bad then good. They basically stole my $50.00 because I sent them in on 1/8 and still no payout. No response to my emails. Spamming all my comments on Facebook. I am reporting them to FTC and BBB. I hope they get shut down for real. Im complaining every day if I have to. I am ****! "

2018-01-21

Do not believe their timeline to get your card...

"Before I ordered a an ecard I looked to see how long it would take and it said minutes, not hours or days. 3 days and a couple of unanswered emails later, they send me an email that my order has been cancelled."

Share Cardpool's store rating

Cardpool is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Cardpool is a merchant member
Cardpool participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,459 merchant members.