Stores > Car-covers.com
  • Car-covers.com

Customer service: Rating 0.83/10 0.83/10
Voice your opinion! Review Car-covers.com by clicking a star below.
2017-11-13

I ordered according to registration

"I ordered model year style according to registration ..i didnt fit.. I had to pay return only to year IT WAS USED.. what! It didnt fit.. And now they womt refund my money!p. DONT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY! And i didnt get an email.. I HAD TO SEND A REQUEST FOR STATUS!9"

2017-11-03

Horrible customer service

"I called Carcovers.com inquiring about a product, ending up making the purchase over the phone. Rep stated I would recieve an email noting my purchase. After one day with no email, called to see what was up. Rep had input wrong email address, addtionally he had put both my shipping and billing address, in this case different as the address. Cover finally arrived, no lock and cable per the website. Called back, told rep I needed to speak to someone about my purchase, his reply "speak". WTF, are you kidding me. He did not follow through as he said he would, mailing me the lock/cable. CALLED back again, this rep finally did send the cable. In four calls with reps, two said system was down, all were rude and worthless. "

2017-08-30

Cover is garbage. Tore in the first gust of wind. Return impossible

"Find another place to buy. I am. Terrible quality and service. Filed chargeback. Told them I would."

2017-07-31

Returns impossible

"Cover did not fit even after we entered the vehicle information. They wanted pictures before a refund would be issued. Also, the customer has to pay the return shipping. NOT THE WAY TO DO BUSINESS!"

2017-04-25

Never opened box; couldn't refuse delivery; worst experience ever!

"I ordered a cover for my truck. Crashed my truck before delivery. Did not need cover anymore. I notified car cover co.com. They refused to issue a posted return form and told me I must ship at my expense $180 and they would reimburse me 50% about $50.00. They just don't give a dam about there customers! Shipped from N.Y. must mail back to Canada! $$$ Something bad should be done to this carcover.com company. PLEASE DON'T BUY FROM THEM.564232"

2017-04-21

Disappointed

"Ordered a cover from car covers.com for a 2011 Ford E350 van. The site makes you provide year, make and model and my vehicle was on their list. When cover arrived it did not fit. It did not come down far enough on the sides to utilize the included cable lock ( about a foot short). I got them to give me free shipping for the return, but they charged me a $25 restocking fee because the cover had dirt on it. OF COURSE IT HAD DIRT ON IT, I HAD TO PUT IT ON THE VAN TO SEE IF IT FIT! I pulled that thing forward, back and down and it rubbed against the tires. Not only did I waste a lot of time, but I got penalized $25 because they're selling a product that does not fit what they said it would. "

2017-03-19

My Worst Purchase EVER!

"This car cover is a piece of garbage! My purchase has a 5-year warranty and within 4 months it was falling apart. I bought it for three reasons; 1) to keep my vehicle clean. It fails in that regards as it is literally falling apart and shedding particles of itself on my vehicle. 2) I bought it to keep my vehicle shielded from UV rays. It fails in that regard as it has so many holes in it the sun shines through. 3) I bought it because it has many great reviews -- on the retailer's website! I won't bother returning it as I have read enough reviews to know the customer service is as lousy as the product.

$135 for a piece of trash. I wish I'd have known.

2016-12-27

Never return oh never return....

"Purchased a car cover and needed to return it. Chat gave an email address, emailed x3 without a response from the company. Called Carcover and they gave me the same e-mail by recorded message again ..emailed again no response. Returned Carcover at my cost via UPS of 29.71 at weight of 10 lbs 8 oz. Carcover had sent it to me a a weight of 6 lbs. Filed a dispute with Credit Card Company and was refunded for the original cost - not the return shipping."

2016-11-29

Worst company....DO NOT BUY FROM THEM

"I wish I had seen this site before I ordered a $186 car cover from my 1966 MGB roadster. The cover that came was SO HUGE I could hold a tent party under it with the car. I called the company ( it was after 30 days as in So Cal..who needs a cover until your car breaks down) and was told to get the SKY number off the bag. I did..and they said that WAS the correct size for the roadster. I sent them photos of how huge the cover was and they again said it was the CORRECT size and offered to send me bungee cords and clips to hold it on. I've reported them to my credit card company for a refund. NEVER deal with this company!"

2016-11-26

Better Cover at Walmart

"I order a cover for my Nissan 370 Z. The material is very thin and cheap, the seams are not cut or sewn straight, the cover is so small it does not cover the car. Suppose to custom cover no pockets for the mirror's so the cover bunches out. The locking cable is supplied with a luggage quality lock. This place is a total rip-off the advertising is all misleading do not order from this company. "

2016-11-16

Bad

"I purchased a cover for my Harley that the company said would fit. It did not fit even close. They wanted proof so I sent pictures they said they did not receive them. I resent and never heard a word. I got a e mail a month later saying I had the wrong company they do not sell motorcycle covers. I Stoped payment thru my credit card company. Stay away buy a cover local."

2016-04-12

Worst customer service ever!

"We purchased a car cover for our Porsche that we were going to be leaving in California for a new business we just opened. We sold our Porsche and no longer need the cover. The car cover has never been out of the box. We were unaware of a 30-day return policy. Their website does not point out a 30-day return policy until you look at the fine print. We purchase a lot online and have never heard of a 30-day return policy. They make no exceptions for returns at all. I would not recommend buying from this company. Worst customer service ever. "

2015-12-09

"Purchased a car cover in June of 2015. Received and put on car. By late September I noticed a spot where the cover was looking thin. By early to mid October there was a very large spot where the outer layer had completely disintegrated. Sent an email with pictures per there warranty info. They responded saying we could ship the cover back at our expense and they would ship a new cover, or we could pay $20 for shipping of the new cover and we could just dispose of the defective cover. Chose to pay the $20 on November 11, 2015. It's now December 9, 2015 and still no cover. Called them and got a very rude customer service rep who hung up on me. I called back and Isaac stated the cover had been backordered. Miraculously they had just arrived and would ship out. Reading all the other comments and reading the complaints on the BBB website leads me to believe the replacement will never come and I'm not wasting my time chasing them. Just called my credit card company and got the $20 fee reversed. Nothing they could do about the original $145 I paid. Chalking it up to a lesson learned unfortunately. Hard to believe a company can get away with this in 2015!"

2015-06-24

"I can only echo the complaints about poor quality materials. My 3-year cover was allowing dirt and rain to go right through inside of a year and disintegrated by 18 months. I mailed in a sample of the cover with my invoice copy. If they opened my package their desk would have been covered with flakes and particles from the sample. No response. Fine. Whatever they would give me would no doubt be equally useless, so what's the point. It's your good fortune to read this and avoid what I and many others have experienced."

2015-04-27

"I recently ordered a car cover for my new Audi, and part of the sales pitch from the person on the 800 was that there was a worry-free no hassle return policy, so worst case scenario I could always return the cover, which unfortunately is entirely untrue.

I returned the cover within 7 days, and was charged a restocking fee. I’ve called several times, was promised follow up phone calls, but never received them and the restocking fee was never refunded. I finally got a manager on the phone named Jacob, who was incredibly rude, argumentative and eventually hung up with me.

I make many purchases over the internet, and have never run across such terrible customer service combined with a terrible return policy.
Do not be fooled by their website, this is not a Company to do business with, there are many other car cover websites and companies, so why risk it with a Company that treats its customers so poorly?

Share Car-covers.com's store rating

Car-covers.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Car-covers.com is not a merchant member
Car-covers.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!