Product & services pricing 7.92/10
Shipping & packaging: 7.26/10
Customer service: 5.79/10
Return/Replacement policy: 6.19/10
2018-04-27

Poor craftsmanship, cheap materials, waste of money

"I purchased two 48" x 36" canvas giclees from this company and both of the stretchers were warped, had footprints on them, were not appropriately supported, and were composed of very cheap material. I tried to fix them myself, but they were so damaged they will need to be re-stretched on a quality stretcher. The company contacted me and wanted to make things right. I was interested in their offer as I was donating one piece for a charity event. They decided to hide behind their return policy after contacting me, stood behind their low-quality materials and poor craftsmanship, offered me a publicly available coupon code as recompense, and the code they offered was a worse deal than the Groupon offers they currently have available. Avoid this scam of a business and invest your money in a print vendor who focuses on quality over quantity. "

Posted May-01-2018

“Dear Nigel,
thank you for your feedback. An e-mail is already on the way to you. Surely we can solve this problem together. We're looking forward for your reply, your Canvasonsale-Team”

2018-04-17

Impressed

"I was skeptical but just received my prints today. They are a surprise for my wife and I couldn’t be happier. Seriously. I majored in photography in college and I can tell you right now that this is the best deal you can get on canvas. Anywhere. I’m pumped as you can tell. I’m a believer folks!! "

2018-04-17

Absolutely Perfect!

"This was my second order for a canvas print and they turned out perfect. Easy website to use, ordering was simple and the quality of the print was fantastic! Definitely will always order from you!"

2018-04-16

Great customer service!

"I was very unsatisfied with my initial product as I thought the image was stretched among a couple of other of things. As soon as I contacted the company I got a very speedy response, and a completely free replacement right away. I will definitely buy from this company again as I believe they stand behind their product! "

2018-04-12

Shipping costs HUGE

"I bought 6-8X12 aluminum prints through Groupon. When I went to process the orders I discovered that due to not being permitted to combine all 6 into one shipment I would be required to pay for SIX SEPARATE SHIPMENTS to the tune of more than 2 1/2 (!!!!) times what I paid for the products!!!! So it is more financially feasible to eat the money I paid for the Groupons than proceed with having them sent to me. SERIOUSLY disappointed. I am sure it's reasonable if all you are ordering is ONE item, but once you are into it for multiples your are getting screwed. "

Posted Apr-12-2018

“Dear Customer,
thank you for your message. We don't have any of your contact data, so please write a short e-mail to satisfied@canvasonsale.com. We are sure we can find a satisfactory solution together. Your Canvasonsale-Team”

Picture Perfect

"Easy, Fast, Affordable and High Quality Photos."

The best

"My canvas was great quality and the shipping was expeditious. I definitely will use canvas on sale for all of my canvas prints "

2018-04-09

AMAZING quality for the price

"Bought three different sized large canvases from this website and expected ok work considering the price we paid for all 3... blown away by how great the quality was and how fast the shipping was as well! Beyond impressed with the quality and craftsmanship of these products and can’t wait to buy more. "

2018-04-09

Awful on line customer service

"I bought a groupon was not able to get the coupon to work. I spoke to 3 different people on-line and they eventually asked me to send a screen shot and copy of the groupon to customer service which is did, (twice) however; I did not hear back so this morning I contacted on line chat again and got a very rude person who was absolutely no help. I am very disappointed in the fact I cannot get any help getting this resolved. I resent my email to customer service again this morning. "

Posted Apr-09-2018

“Dear Alicia,
thank you! We are doing everything to solve this problem and we already sent you an e-mail. We're looking forward for your reply, your Canvasonsale-Team”

2018-04-09

No support, no phone number, no way to send pictures, no way to contact anyone. No one got back to me when I ask questions.

"Horrible, need to contact u"

Posted Apr-09-2018

“Dear Customer,
thank you for your honest review. We would like to help you solve your problem. Unfortunately we don't have any of your contact data. Please write a short message with your Order number to satisfied@canvasonsale.com. Our experts will immediately take care of your request. We're looking forward for your reply, your Canvasonsale-Team"

2018-04-05

Turned out great

"very satisfied. Shipping costs are more than they should be but other than that, the product was satisfactory. "

The Best!

"My experience with Canvas on Sale was fantastic. The website was easy to navigate and upload a picture to, the prices were unbeatable and the final product was AMAZING looking. To top it off, the canvas was sent in a matter of days and was received in perfect condition. The communication with their customer service was tops too. I knew just when my canvas was going to be delivered. I am definitely a customer for life!"

Picture Perfect

"It was came out perfect like I stepped right out of the picture from the falls to woods to the reception!"

Great Experience

"The hardest part was picking out what pictures to have printed."

Anitha

"The canvases are awesome, we liked it"

Share Canvas On Sale's store rating

Canvas On Sale is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Canvas On Sale is a merchant member
Canvas On Sale participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,435 merchant members.