Stores > Canvas On Sale

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.44/10 7.44/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.91/10 7.91/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.36/10 5.36/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.16/10 7.16/10
Voice your opinion! Review Canvas On Sale by clicking a star below.
2018-01-17

Very poor workmanship and service

"Here's a review that I'm sad to report. For this year I ordered several over 15 both canvas and metal prints to be both gifts and orders for clients. Of all the prints that were ordered I also ordered hangers for all. I only received one hanger for one metal picture and one hanger for one canvas picture. I attempted to call the company which was very futile. Limited time to call 11-5 eastern. When you do get through your placed on hold (I call it ignore) for at least 20 minutes and then I was hung up on several times. So I then sent an email with no reply. I then sent another email stating they owed me several hangers that I had paid for. My email was responded to saying they would send the missing hangers ASAP. That was three weeks ago and still nothing. I since then had a customer who wanted a picture of one of my grizzle bears on metal. He ordered a 16x20 metal picture so I ordered with a hanger from Canvas on Sale. When it did arrive with no hanger and two other canvas pictures with no hangers, the bear picture had so many bubbles down through the picture that the customer refused to take the picture. I can't blame him. It saddens me to have this type of service from a place that in the past I trusted so much and referred to so many. Not sure I would use this company any longer. No I haven't called to complain, their track record is pretty poor as well. Careful of what you order when you use this company , I'm out some money but I've also lost a lot of respect from them as well. It saddens me to write this but the truth does say it all..... P. Dowling Wyoming"

Rep reply posted Jan-17-2018

“Dear Patrick,
thank you for your feedback. An e-mail is already on the way to you. Surely we can solve this problem together. We're looking forward for your reply, your Canvasonsale-Team”

2018-01-12

Pretty amazing!

"The canvas we ordered turned out fabulous! We were skeptical because of some poor reviews and also the price, but couldn’t be happier with the final product. It was delivered quickly with no damage. The quality of the print (3 panel, 60x40) was also top notch, the original picture was taken on an old iPhone and not a professional grade camera, but it looks like it was. The wrap is tight and smooth, I have zero complaints. "

2018-01-12

Blanket, thin like a kleenex

"Blanket wouldn't keep you warm in 70 degree weather"

“Dear David,
we already contacted you by e-mail! We are sure we can find a satisfactory solution. We're looking forward for your reply, your Canvasonsale-Team”

2018-01-10

2 Totally defective mug orders shipped (needed for Christmas gifts)

"At posting CS# is disconnected for "Canvasforsale" Florida yet is still listed on current Groupon promo ad 1 month later. Must go to Bestcanvas site and try 1-844-621-2781. I immediately sent damage photos per policy, and contacted about 9 times, between the two business names not including paypal and Groupon Claims pages. Despite being an order for mugs, CS agent replied with headings of both businesses, and addressing procedure for damaged canvases- though order was for mugs. CS has comprehension issues and no problem solving abilities. Initially I asked a general product question, and got a response addressing my not being satisfied with an order??? that I hadn't placed yet. Clueless CS! Being diligent and organized I am told my refund was issued 12 days ago- yet it has not shown up on my account. After another call...perhaps it will be (not pretend) issued this week. There was absolutely no quality control. I was sent faded
( like they had gone through a dishwasher many times) streaky images that never should have made it passed a trash can. I needed to rush and place another order with a different vendor - which were made perfectly. Ridiculous botch for such a simple item.

“Dear Lisa,

2018-01-09

NEVER AGAIN

"I placed not one but 2 orders with them. the first one was late. I was promised the 19th of December and the 19th came and gone and my order didn't show up. I emailed on the 21st and never got a response. they did end up showing up just in time for Christmas but I never got a response. the 2nd order I placed on 12/7 as a gift for a friend. it is now 1/09 and she still hasn't received it. I cant even believe this company. I bought a groupon for both. I paid shipping for both. No one is going to email me back. "

“Dear Melody,

2018-01-08

Poor quality blanket

"I ordered the ultra plush photo blanket and it is thin. Almost kin to a bed sheet. The photo quality was excellent however the blanket is certainly not what was promoted or ordered."

“Dear Gayton,

2018-01-03

Terrible

"Our wedding photos came and the frames were both off by 1/4 an inch. They looked awful and were noticeable. Customer service said it was the picture we sent, which was 100% not true. Have not heard back from them on how to resolve this. Would not use if you want your pictures to look good. Disappointed in this company and Groupon. Will not use or recommend to friends/family. They also said we were have these by Christmas, they came the following week."

“Dear Customer,
thank you for your honest review. We would like to help you solve your problem. Unfortunately we don't have any of your contact data. Please write a short message with your Order number to satisfied@canvasonsale.com Our experts will immediately take care of your request. We're looking forward for your reply, your Canvasonsale-Team”

2018-01-01

Terrible customer service!!!!

"We should have read the reviews first. Bought a groupon and ordered a canvas of our wedding photo... when we opened the box it was a canvas of someone else's family! I called 11 times just to be disconnected every time and my email went unanswered for days! Finally they responded AFTER CHRISTMAS saying the error is due to their automated production and processing and that our correct item will be shipped out, paying no mind to the details in my complaint asking them to fix it and expedite shipping so the correct item can be received in time to gift for Christmas. I never write bad reviews. After the ignorance from this company I will do everything I can to make sure people know how terrible this company actually is with their lack of customer service. I've requested a refund for the shipping charges ( which mind you the website instructs you to select expedited shipping at checkout if you want it before Christmas but they automatically select expedited shipping at an outrageous price I'm sure to trick people into moving forward without realizing it. Luckily I noticed and changed it to standard. Had they sent the right item I would have gotten it in plenty of time before Christmas without having to pay an extra $60! ) Unbelievable. Almost 3 weeks since our order date and I still haven't received the right item, a refund or a response to our email."

“Dear Shannon,

2018-01-01

Prints were awesome, bright and clear , love them !!!

"Ordered 6 pillow cases , arrived on time, the prints were awesome, very bright and clear. Gave them to my friends as a christmas gifts and they were very impressed, will order again for my other friends soon..."

Still haven't received

"I placed an order for 2 blankets that were supposed to be Christmas presents on December 2nd, on December 5th my bank statement shows they took out the payment for shipping (I also received an email from canvas on sale stating it shipped.) I have emailed the company for shipping status as I have not received it (today is Dec 28) they said you have to give 23 business days for delivery. So their site stating "Guaranteed Christmas delivery" is a lie!!! So sad that I didnt have gifts for 2 people on Christmas because of them. I was better off going elsewhere."

“Dear Stephanie,

HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE

"I purchased three blanket photo products via Groupon for Canvas on Sale in November 2017 to give as a Christmas gifts. It is now December 28th 2017, I was not able to complete two on the project on Canvas on Sale's website, furthermore, when I tried to reach out for help, the Canvas on Sale phone has a recording which continues to state that a customer rep will be right with you, they keep you on hold 10 minutes and the call drops. I have over 10 calls recorded on my cell phone that I reached out for help on how to complete the remaining projects on their site without be charged again and again. Oh which I should also mentioned I was charged by GROUPON for seven products and only purchased three. Anyhow, you have one VERY DISSATISSFIED customer who will NEVER USE YOUR COMPANY AGAIN or GROUPON again, nor recommend anyone to use either company. "

“Dear Customer,
thank you for your honest review. We would like to help you solve your problem. Unfortunately we don't have any of your contact data. Please write a short message with your Order number (if available) to satisfied@canvasonsale.com Our experts will immediately take care of your request. We're looking forward for your reply, your Canvasonsale-Team”

Crooked Photos

"I recently ordered 4 canvasses (20"x16"), however 2 of them have crooked photos with the border showing on the face of the photo, which is very disappointing since I will be giving these as gifts.

Tried reaching the Customer service but didn’t get any response through email, nor nobody answers their hotline number.

“Dear Wilmar,

Pleasantly surprised

"I ordered my canvas through Groupon and received an email saying it would be delivered by the end of the day 12.19. It never arrived. Talked to UPS and they started an investigation. Tried to call the company and was hung up on. Emailed and they never replied. The canvas finally arrived yesterday and I was very pleasantly suprised....it is gorgeous! This company could definitely work on their customer service but I couldn't be happier with the quality!!"

2017-12-27

Horrible company

"If I could give this company less that 1 star, I would. I purchased a Groupon for a blanket back on December 12th. I had to pay an additional $9.99 for shipping when I got to the website. I received an email that said my blanket had been shipped on December 18th but they could not provide a tracking number. Here it is December 27th and I have nothing after the website promised to have items delivered before Christmas. "

“Dear Melissa,

2017-12-23

Ruined christmas

"I ordered my four blankets on december 12th. Recived an email saying the order was ready on dec 14th. I ordered this because the site said guaranteed christmas. The site says no tracking information. I have a order number thats it. I emailed them on monday no response Ive called 4 times no one answers. My christmas is ruined! I just stopped the mail man and he said no one is delivering tomorrow but amazon!!!!! I will never order from this company again! Such a disappointment! They even took my 17 dollars for shipping!!!! "

Rep reply posted Jan-17-2018

“Dear Marissa,

Share Canvas On Sale's store rating

Canvas On Sale is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Canvas On Sale is a merchant member
Canvas On Sale participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,489 merchant members.