10700 World Trade Blvd # 102

Shipping & packaging: 9.4/10
Customer service: 9.4/10
Return/Replacement policy: 9.13/10

Superior Quality

"Ordered one for trial. So perfect I ordered eleven more copies!"

Quick delivery, great quality

"Easy to order, quick delivery, great quality."

Excellent Job

"From the time to ordering to getting the picture back on canvas it was a breeze. The picture reproduction was perfect"

2018-06-16

The very best quality and service

"We’ve ordered canvas prints for many years. We come back to Canvas on Demand because we know we will get a quality product that will last for years. The photos we have are so easy to place on the canvas and preview. "

Fast and Easy!

"I've done business with Canvas on Demand several times now and the site is easy to upload my pictures and they always turn out right. I will continue to use them and have recommended several of my friends. 5 stars!"

2018-06-16

Every time it is the best!

"I have ordered a number of prints. They are better than I hoped for and I have given them as gifts and received tremendous thanks. You will not be disappointed "

2018-06-16

A great resource making good pictures better

"My husband and I have been very happy with pictures we having taken and sent to Canvas on Demand for enhancement. The price is great and we are very pleased with the customer service that we have received when we needed help with our selections.
Thank you, for helping us create beautiful memory moments.
Debbie & Paul
Columbia SC

Where are my pictures?

"Because I don't recall my order number, no one at Canvas on Demand seems to want to help me."

Meagan K from Canvas on Demand has responded
Posted Jun-16-2018

“Hi pkendrick75,

Thank you for your feedback! We are sorry to hear of the delivery issues with your order. Even if you do not have your order number at hand, we are always willing to work with you to help locate your order via your name or email. Checking our records, I see you replied to our 06/16 email in which we were able to locate your order number.

It appears that we received the package back in mid-June due to an address label error, so we are correcting that and reshipping your order right away. We have followed up with you privately with some additional details about the order.

Prom photo grandson

"Gift to couple and they loved"

Only Praise!

"I have had wonderful service, they go above & beyond for an excellent, professional product they have sent me! Customer Service is great, when & if there is a problem. Shipping is great & items arrive well protected & ready yo display. I love my wall groups & receive many compliments. Great Work!! I highly recommend!!

Quality product

"Great product at a great price, and the website is very easy to use. I've purchased many canvases from them and will buy more. "

Excellent Value: Quality & Price

"I’m happy to award 4 stars and here’s why. Over the years, the many canvasses I’ve ordered (or referred friends to CD for) have all been great. That said, the two areas I’d like to see improved are: 1) proactive guidance to help me choose which size canvas will show off my image the best; and 2) a tab on the website for storing past orders.

The biggest issue for me is always deciding which size canvas to order that will best display my photographic image without cropping. Through trial and error, I’ve learned to contact Customer Service first, ask for size recommendations and then emailing a copy of the image to round out the request. As it turns out, 80% of the time the best sizes for my images seem to be a custom size which CD rarely discounts more than 55% (vs. 80+% for the “popular” sizes). Translation: more expensive plus shipping.

Having been a CD customer for many years, I often want to reorder the same size of a particular image. That requires me to send a detailed email to Customer Service describing the approximate date when I placed the last order and a rough description of the image itself so CD staff can find my old order. When that fails, I have to start from scratch by resending the image, asking the best advice on the best size and then placing a new order. Many years ago, I suggested that CD add an online Orders tab, but that apparently went nowhere.

Meagan K from Canvas on Demand has responded
Posted Jun-16-2018

“Hi kguilbault17,

Thank you for your kind and thorough review! We are so pleased we have been able to help you create so many prints over the years. We have hear your and other customers' feedback regarding this order history/account system and have recently been able to implement this on our site! We do now offer free accounts for our site which record your order history. In cases such as yours where you need to reorder, all you'd need to do is a quick check of the order history to grab the order number and then email chat in that number to customer service. We look forward to helping you with future orders!”

Never Disappointed!

"I ordered 2 different canvas prints for Fathers Day! They arrived promptly and are exactly what I wanted!"

Excellent

"I absolutely love the two canvases I bought! They came out beautiful! I hung them the day I got them! The price was right and the shipping was super quick! I’d definitely order from them again "

Excellent quality

"Quick delivery, great quality, well packed for shipping. Will order again!"

Share Canvas on Demand's store rating

Canvas on Demand is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Canvas on Demand is a merchant member
Canvas on Demand participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,435 merchant members.