10700 World Trade Blvd # 102

Shipping & packaging: 9.48/10
Customer service: 9.50/10
Return/Replacement policy: 9.28/10
2018-09-18

Great job, not so great packaging .

"I loved the canvases but the packaging fell apart on the way to my house and one of the canvases was bent. "

Rachel G from Canvas on Demand has responded
Posted Sep-18-2018

“Hi susanlovewalker,

Thank you for contacting us! I'm so sorry to learn that one of your canvases was bent during shipping. We would love to get started on a new canvas for you right away! I've emailed you so that you can let me know which canvas was bent. I look forward to taking care of this for you. ”

Exactly what I expected!

"I've been a COD customer for years. Would not consider another source since they are professional, reliable, and a good value. "

2018-09-17

Speedy service and great quality!

"The canvases shipped quickly and they are all great quality!"

Excellent

"Beautiful quality! Very happy with canvas"

Vacation

"Canvas on Demand is easy and beneficial. "

2018-09-17

Great company great product !!!

"I exclusively order all the canvases of my daughters pictures because they do the best job with the best quality in the quickest turnaround!!"

Excellent

"We loved our final product!"

Very satisfied

"Have ordered many canvases from them for my home and as gifts for others, and have always been very pleased. Definitely recommend them. "

2018-09-16

GREAT VALUE

"We received our order on time. The canvas was absolutely perfect. "

2018-09-16

Aberration or undependable?

"I've used Canvas on Demand before with extremely good results, though only once. I used them again, because of my positive experience. My canvas came and the quality was so bad that even the handyman working at my house said, "Oh wow--what happened to your picture?" I have the same shot done on canvas only slightly smaller--it is crisp, clear with strong blacks and solid contrast. This one looks faded and is so blurry, that not a single line is sharp. I honestly don't know whether I just got a bad product and that is highly unusual, or if they are consistently undependable. "

Meagan K from Canvas on Demand has responded
Posted Sep-16-2018

“Hi cieldowning,

I am very sorry to hear that you were unsatisfied with your 20x24 canvas. We do guarantee our work, so anytime there is any concern regarding print quality, we are always happy to go over the order with you to find a resolution. I've followed up with you via email so that we may further discuss the photo details on this order with you and get you a canvas you're proud to display in your home!”

Just Want I Wanted

"Ordering my canvas photo was extremely easy. Delivery was fast. The canvas photo was just what I wanted. I am giving it as a gift and can't wait to see their faces when they open it. I would certainly order again. "

Spot-on

"I was concerned that the whole picture would have been cut off, but you got all the detail of the picture. Great composition. Thank you!"

Beautiful Canvas

"Love canvas on demand they turn pictures into lasting memories.so pretty and professionally done you can hang them anywhere. Fast turnaround usually one week

Love canvas on demand

"They consistently deliver high quality products on-time and make me look good to my customers."

Reordered multiple times

"Online ordering is fast and simple. Delivery is also quick."

Share Canvas on Demand's store rating

Canvas on Demand is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Canvas on Demand is a merchant member
Canvas on Demand participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 4,215 merchant members.