Stores > Canvas Freaks
  • Canvas Freaks

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review Canvas Freaks by clicking a star below.
2018-01-17

Incredible Final Product!

"Of course I was a bit weary with ordering here because of the reviews. However, I noticed that they had a very large instagram community that had nothing but good things to say. So I gave it a chance. I received my custom pet canvas set that I ordered and it came out wonderful! The designers at canvas freaks reached out within 3-4 days of my order placement and confirmed the final design with me. Once I said i loved how it looked, it took them about 3 days to send me a tracking link. Fedex ended up taking another 4 days to deliver. All in all, I had my product in hand within the expected shipping time.

My only complaint is that I did not receive the double sided tape with my order. Since that's how canvas freaks recommends we hang the product. I feel that for the price, I should have received the double sided tape!

Would definitely purchase again.

2018-01-15

Shipping

"My husband came across the star map a little before the holidays came around so i went ahead and purchased it for him as a Christmas present. A little after the order was placed i started to get worried because i didn’t receive any information about it. I decided to give it another day and contact customer service, and I was so pleased with my service. They assured me that because it was the holiday time it was a busy season for the company and the order would take just slightly longer to receive. Although i waited a little longer than i hoped, i got my package before Christmas! My husband absolutely loved it and i was thoroughly pleased with the customer service. I would absolutely recommend! "

2017-12-25

**** company

"ITEM NEVER RECEIVED.
CONTACTED THEM MULTIPLE TIMES ABOUT THE SHIPPING.
WEBSITE SAID IT WOULD BE SHIPPED IN TIME FOR CHRISTMAS.
THEY NEVER PROVIDED ME WITH A SHIPPING NUMBER, THEY STATED SOMETIMES ITEMS LEAVE THE WAREHOUSE AND ARE NOT SCANNED IN.
WHAT A SCAM THIS COMPANY IS.
THEY WERE SENDING ME EMAILS ASSURING ME IT WAS ON ITS WAY, WHY TO GET ME OFF THEIR BACKS.
LIARS.. RIP OFF PLACE. THIS COMPANY ****!!!!

2017-12-23

Horrible Shipping and Experience

"Ordered on 05 December and I was assured the order would be here by Christmas, they even posted on their website all orders before 11 December would make it for Christmas. Multiple emails to the company who said the order was "processing." Shipping label was created on USPS on 20 December but never actually shipped. 20 days and still no product? STAY AWAY, DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY!!! "

2017-11-10

Horrible experience ALL AROUND

"The only review on this site is by the company's owner! Thats shady stuff! AhmedAlSayeed same guy who offered me a 15% refund when I wanted to send my order back.

It arrives, I'm excited as it is a gift for my wife. Image looked blurry, horrible. No idea how they would even send something out so crappy. I reached out to see if they could fix the issue and was immediately offered 15% percent back to keep it.

Its like they have no idea what I was requesting. Total disconnect.

AhmedAlSayeed no offense but I rather buy from an american company. A company I can trust and 1 that has normal communication. smh

stay away

2017-07-17

Misleading photos

"Purchased a "map" canvas from canvas freaks and disappointment is an understatement. The image looks nothing like shown on their website... it's not even close. Filed a chargeback with paypal / willing to return the item and they denied it - buyer beward"

2017-07-09

Wonderful Experience

"My wife and I ordered a custom piece for our living room. The 5 piece came out exactly as promised. Their shipping time frame was met and the customer service on the site was very pleasant. We love that they were US based. From order placement, to delivery, no more than 1 week went by. Very happy with my experience."

2017-05-25

filing it to credit card company

"I ordered a 5-panel canvas print on Mar 4, 2017. paid thru pay pal and after a month I contacted seller saying I didn't receive anything. seller said it was shipped but was unable to provide me with tracking id, said he lost it somewhere. i contacted seller again and after another half a month I finally got another reply and they apologized they might have missed my order. That confused me because last conversation he said he shipped the item. I said I would wait for another half month for the item to arrive but I ended up receive nothing. I asked for refund and there is no reply. this is my second time i ordered canvas prints online and didnt get anything. last time was from teepeat.com. It's so hard to contact these sellers. i would definitely go for seller that would communicate with clients.

i am filing this to credit card company now.

2017-03-16

Great quality if they printed it right the first time and had better customer service.

"The companies website says they are in Florida USA. I ordered a large Custom 5 panel print using one of my images of a sunset over lake Erie taken with a Canon 40d SLR camera. I placed the order on Dec 30 , 2017. based on their online preview that allowed me to move the image to a position so I could achieve the look I wanted. I centered up the sunset in the middle panel, which removed the beach and left a spectacular looking sunset over the water. I was excited to see the printed version!

My first disappointment was when I received a tracking number from CHINA post. That means my print was made and printed in CHINA. The next disappoint was when it arrived on Jan. 17, 2017 and it did not look like the preview. They never cropped it or centered it up like the preview. I contacted them via email as there is no phone number to call. They said they would reprint it. On Jan 31st I contacted them after not having a tracking number yet, Here is their response Unfortunately, we were having some technical issues with our printers
Therefore, there has been a slight shipment delay!
However, your order should be shipped out sometime this week as your prints should be ready and once the shipping information becomes available to us, we will notify you immediately!...on Feb 7th I CONTACTED THEM AGAIN they said "we are still working on getting your order taken care of". followed by this email on Feb 10th "We are so sorry about the mess-up! I have put in a new order, emphasizing the importance of centering the sun and cropping out the
beach on the bottom and the person to the right. I have also included
the correct crop pixel dimensions so that our production team knows
where to crop precisely. You should receive a tracking order in about 12
days.

We apologize for our mistake but we are determined to get it right for
you. I will also refund you 20% for the inconvenience."

On Feb 28th I received this response to my continued complaints:
"We do apologize for the delay but we are almost caught up with all our
orders now, so it should not be more than a week for your canvas to be
shipped, then a further 3-4 days to be delivered. Please allow me to
refund you a further 10% for the inconvenience. It will take 3-5
business days to see this in your account.

Best wishes,

Aasiya"

On March 7 I received a automated email saying my order is in "process".

Well it is now March 16, 2017 despite them refunding me some approx $36 but not all the money I paid and after numerous BROKEN promises from Canvas Freaks and it reps to reprint and ship a replacement and me filing a dispute with my Credit card company, I still DO NOT have a reprint or a FULL refund 60days after I first complained of the error. In all it has been 77 days in all so far since I placed the order.

Share Canvas Freaks's store rating

Canvas Freaks is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Canvas Freaks is not a merchant member
Canvas Freaks does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!