10:00am - 6:00pm Mon-Fri (PT) 10:00am - 5:00pm Sat Closed Sun
    818-346-9376
    sales@canogacamera.com
    800-201-4201

2014-11-19

"I love canoga camera. I had actually written a longer description but I accidentally erased it. Long story short, I'm a newbie when it comes to lenses and they were extremely helpful. Now my photography classes make more sense. "

2013-02-18

"I am writing to express my appreciation for the excellant customer service that I have received from Canoga Camera over the years. I recently had an issue arise whereby I needed to return a product due to a mistake that I had made (I had ordered the wrong thing). It was outside of their return policy period, but they still graciously and kindly accepted my return. That's how you build loyalty and I have found them to be terrific in all of my dealings."

2012-11-24

"Canoga is my local camera store, and I try to shop there unless lower online prices make it impossible. For my most recent purchase, they matched the lowest price I could find for both a Canon 16-35 and a Lowepro bag. When they can match a price, they do. If they can't, they don't make you feel like a traitor if you buy elsewhere. The store is staffed by people who know what they are doing and understand the products they sell. There are larger stores (Samy's cough cough), but none that are as friendly."

2012-04-24

"Great product!excellent service and customer care."

2012-02-24

"Wonderful service. Second time I have ordered from them. Bought a Canon 60D and they had best price and shipped same day. Friendly phone call to confirm order and they did not try to sell me a lot of stuff I did not need, just making sure I knew exactly what I would be getting. Easy tracking as well."

2011-10-02

"The order was delivered quickly and was exactly what I ordered."

2011-09-29

"I should have been compensated for return shipping of $15 since the defective lens was not my fault. When can I expect to hear back about this? Charles Hardwick/San Angelo, TX"

2011-09-25

"On time delivery and exactly what I ordered"

2011-09-19

"They did amazingly well. This was my first online order from them, as I had a print order to fill and couldn't take the time to drive over the hill into the valley to their store. The ordering and check out processes were straight-forward and easy. Since I'm here in LA, the order actually arrived the next day. Very pleased, I am. "

2011-09-14

"I've been buying from Canoga for 8 years...they are professional, trustworthy and very knowledgeable."

2011-09-13

"Canoga was very helpful making sure I oredered the correct lens for my Canon Rebel. It was shipped very quickly and arrived on time. I would recomend them to anyone and will use them again. "

2011-09-13

"Always good, although finding a specific type of paper can be tedious."

2011-09-11

"wonderful experience.from point of sale to speedy shipping..staff eager to help and polite 5 stars plus"

2011-08-24

"I use Canoga Camera for my epson printer ink, which is not sold here in the Hawaiian Islands. Shipping is always a big expense, even more costly than the products, so I appreciate that Canoga offers several options. Even though I chose the cheapest shipping, the inks still arrived very quickly. The website is clear and simple and doesn't involve a lot of extra steps to return to the shopping item pages."

2011-08-19

"Canoga Camera is very professional and I rate them as "Excellent... as usual"!"

Share Canoga Camera's store rating