Stores > Camping World
  • Camping World

Voice your opinion! Review Camping World by clicking a star below.
2017-10-14

Stole my money for warranty plan

"One year old champion 3100 generator broke went in with paper work for on the so
Spot replacement as promised management said that they would clall me one week has gone by no call just anot her lie these people have no honor and are not to be trusted

2017-10-09

Awful Customer Service at Byron GA Camping World

"When we started coming here 3 years ago to have our RV's serviced they were great. Unfortunately now I would tell you to go anywhere but here for your service. In the last 6 months we've had to return 6 different times because they didn't correctly repair the item. It's a 3 hour round trip for us. We spoke to the service manager who basically did nothing. Left two messages for the General Manager and he NEVER called. They had management changes a while back and it seems as if they weren't for the better, at least not where the customer is concerned. So instead of singing their praises, which is what we used to do, we now send people someplace else. The one shining light is Andy, our service writer. We believe he actually cares about our concerns but can only do so much."

2017-01-22

Not authorized dealer!

"I bought a Wolfgang puck oven from Camping World last year. It stopped working! The manufacture told me that Camping World was NOT an authorized dealer and because I purchased this from them, I could not use my warrantee! Camping World refused to help me, offered a 25 gift card, then never responded after that! They are selling products that ARE NOT WARRANTEEd! Do not buy!! They are not authorized dealers. "

2016-04-06

Camping World Oxford AL

"Our Holiday Rambler motorhome was at Camping World for 3 weeks waiting on an estimate. Called several times but could never get an update. Finally was told they had made a mistake and added parts to my invoice for another customer and had not started on my coach but now they say the slide will have to be removed with 20 hours of labor plus parts. I just had a different slide done at Lazy Days in less than for hours. I just picked the motorhome up and will take to someone who know what they are doing. Was charge $143.00 for an estimate and got nothing in return. I will tell my friends not to use the location to purchase or repairs. Terrible service."

2015-09-14

"My recent service work from Camping World in Byron GA is one of the worst consumer experiences I have had. I purchased a 22 point inspection and requested repair of certain items. The inspection included an LP gas inspection. The gauges indicated that my two bottles were full. they disconnected the gas lines and only partially reconnected them then claimed that my system was leaking. Yeah, they were. Right at the partially reconnected fittings! They then told me that my battery had three dead cells and needed replacing (a battery check charge of $27.99). The battery is a brand new Interstate Battery. I questioned this finding and told them not to put a battery in. I took the battery back to the dealer to be tested. His test indicated that the battery was fine.
I asked them to replace the kitchen sink faucet. Wow, a bargain at $129.00! Unfortunately they botched the installation. When I activated water it flooded my kitchen and carpet. I could go on but I'll close with their addition of insult to injury. When I came to get my camper they couldn't find it or manage to bring it out. It was a typical hot South Georgia day and after telling me several times that the camper was on its way. It took over an hour in the hot parking lot before they brought out my camper.
Camping world markets under the "Good Sam" logo. Be advised however that the Byron Georgia store is a "Bad Sam".

California
2011-07-05

"Bait-and-switch pricing data provided to Google Shopping.
($5 v $16)
Google Shopping shows:
$4.49
$4.89 with est. tax & free shipping
CampingWorld.com

I just called to see if I could get the advertised price and they said free shipping was for orders over $99 only. It seems other sellers provide Google with accurate pricing info.

2010-08-07

"This is a great website! The have EVERYTHING having to do with camping gear. I highly recommend this site."

Share Camping World's store rating

Camping World is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Camping World is not a merchant member
Camping World does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!