Stores > Camfive

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.86/10 9.86/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.79/10 9.79/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.22/10 9.22/10
Voice your opinion! Review Camfive by clicking a star below.
2017-12-05

Great People

"I had the pleasure of talking to one of their technicians, after my laser quit working. Although it wasn't a CAMFive machine, they took their time to help me troubleshoot my machine, and helped me get everything I needed to get my machine working again. They truly are remarkable. "

2017-12-05

Best one Yet

"I've purchase CAMFive machines before, and I actually just bought one of their Hobby machines. It is literally the simplest machine they have! It comes already setup up, all I had to do was turn it on, add water and done. It is one of my best machines to date, easily. "

2017-11-13

Love my CMA 1610

"My Camfive laser has been everything it advertised to be and more! I've had it for maybe 6 months and so far I had a little problem with a potentiomenter in which the technician helped me fix quickly with just one phone call. I can say that their service was quick and I am glad that I have such a great team to support me when in need. "

2017-11-13

Amazing Quality, and Company

"I've had my CAMFive fiber marking laser machine for over a month now, and it has been nothing but a great experience. From when I first got the machine into our shop, we connected everything up and we were good to go in less than an hour and it has been one of our biggest tools here. The sales staff, as well as their support team are incredibly amazing, helpful and thorough. Before I bought this CAMFIve machine, I almost bought a different brand, and it seemed good, but I bet it is not as good as mine. The quality for the price is just spot on and I am looking forward to adding more into my shop. "

2017-11-08

Great machines on many levels

"I was able to expand my business after buying my laser engraver system. The training was fast and easy due to the knowledgeable technicians. And the sales team was friendly and prompt in answering all my questions."

2017-11-07

Cam Five stars!

"If I could give them more I would. The y have been amazing with me and my coworkers and always have been able to go above and beyond for us. "

Not bad

"I tried out one of their tubes, and its not bad at all. It works the same as my other tubes, and for a fraction of the price. "

Phenomenal Customer Service

"I just got off the phone with one of their representatives, and I am amazed that they are not one of those companies that just wants your money and then they forget about you. The rep in question helped me diagnose my machine, and I almost bought a bunch of stuff I didn't need. I am just glad that he helped me throughout, because it was such a simple solution that I overthought. They are amazing, and when I need them I am going to call them again. "

The CMA2416

" About this Camfive a year ago it’s took a lot of experimenting and other programs that run with the Smart car to get the results I won’t the machine is good but the tech support needs more knowledge of their laser machines and a better software upgrade I want to give it at three but I gave it a four star because the machine does work good so far "

2017-11-02

Nothing less than perfect

"I'm glad I am able to afford a good machine that works as well as a CAMFive. Affordable and quality for the money. I've used mine for over a year now, and I haven't had any difficulties with my machine. Great work"

2017-11-02

Great!

"I'm grateful for their service, and their prices. They helped me get everything in order and for a great price"

2017-10-27

"We have been searching for a laser cutter for a few months and after stumbling upon the CAMFive website our search was over. They have so many products and for a pretty good price. I am in the process of buying one now, but so far the company has been great assessing my needs and answering all my questions. "

2017-10-27

Unbelievable

"The price is amazing and for the quality it provides I hit a home run by buying my CMA 2416. It is really that good. "

2017-10-25

GreatHelp

"I just want thank the Camfive technicians for their help, they assisted me in troubleshooting and fixing my machine and I was back working in only a few days. They did great."

2017-10-25

Amazing

"I don't even own a CAMFive machine, but I purchase their tubes for my B Laser machine. They are great quality, and I am amazed of how much I've saved. "

Share Camfive's store rating

Camfive is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Camfive is a merchant member
Camfive participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,474 merchant members.