99 reviews

2018-02-23

I'm impressed

"I purchased a CMACFL1200 and I'm impressed with the quality of my cuts. Thw worktable is a good size, and I've been able to constantly cut my acrylic pieces for a couple days now. Good job!"

2018-02-06

Made me switch over

"So I used to use a different brand of laser machines, B laser, and although the machines were good, anytime something would happen, from lenses to tubes it would be to expensive to upkeep them, so looking at alternatives I found out about CAMFive. Now the machines look pretty similar to what I have and act the same, so I went ahead and gave them a try. The machine worked perfectly! To the same quality as my other laser machines! I spent so much money on my other lasers that for the amount I have already spent I could've bought four CAMFive machines! Anyways I look forward to a good future with CAMFive, especially since they are helping me save a pretty penny."

2018-02-06

Great company with high quality products

"CAMFive is an amazing company with really good quality products. Their machines are very well made and the support from their staff is top notch. They are knowledgeable, friendly and they go out of their way to help as much as possible. I highly recommend checking them out, since their machines won't disappoint. "

2018-02-05

Got what I needed in a timely manner

"I needed a couple of parts, and I am glad the CAMFive team understood this, and made sure to ship my items out quickly in order for me to fulfill my orders. They did great!"

2018-02-05

Saved me a bunch

"I bought a CMA 2416, and I was able to install it in my garage last week. Not only did it save me a bunch of money, but it was able to help me fulfill all of my Superbowl orders. It did amazing, and I am definitely happy with what I got. "

2018-01-31

Accurate engraving

"I purchased one of the hobby lasers they offer, and it is amazing. I loaded multiple of my designs, and I have been able to engrave onto glasses and cups and onto wood and Im pretty sure it can do more. I am fairly impressed of how something so small can do so much. It is actually really impressive. "

2018-01-31

Great

"I went on their website and saw their machines, and they have great prices. I have talked to the CAMFive sales agents and they have been pretty helpful, in answering my questions. I think the prices are pretty great especially for hobbyists or start ups like mine."

2018-01-12

Saved a bunch

"I was researching online for a couple laser tubes for my machine, and I almost spent 3000 dollars on tubes that cost me only 1100 on CAMFIve! I don't know how they are selling them for so cheap, but I am not gonna question it, that is just amazing."

2018-01-09

Good Work

"I called for some advice on how to cut certain material, and the technicians are very helpful. They are really good and I am satisfied with them. "

2018-01-09

Ordered a couple Lenses

"I ordered a couple lenses from CAMFive and they helped me from buying the lenses I need, to helping me align the lenses properly. They really are good"

2018-01-08

Good Quality

"I bought my CAMFive 2416k about a month ago, and I can say that it is pretty good. It is comparable to one of my more expensive machines quality wise. It spits out good power and helps make my work look amazing. "

2018-01-08

Saved me!

"My Camfive practically saved my business! Because of the winter, my machines went down but my new CAMfive machine arrived just in time, and took on the workload by itself! I'm definitely pleased, because it got me through December and I have very satisfied customers."

2018-01-05

Really Helpful

"Speaking with Jay for the past week, and he ha been more than patient with me in resolving my issues. He is amazing, and so is the company. "

2017-12-22

Just in time for the Holidays

"I got my laser tube and lens just in time, right before the holidays and I tested them today and they are prestine. My machine is working like if it was brand new! Pretty good service and the price can't be beat. "

2017-12-20

Fantastic Job

"I spoke with one of their sales reps, and they helped me pick out the perfect machine for my company. They helped me save money, and it's been a great machine for the past week. At least I know that with them, if I need a hand they will be there to support me. "

Share Camfive's store rating