Stores > Cameta Camera
  • Cameta Camera Cameta Camera Elite Status

253 Broadway
      Amityville, NY US
      9:00am - 6:00pm Mon-Wed9:00am - 8:00pm Thur9:00am - 6:00pm Sat10:00am - 4:00pm Sun
      800-991-3350
      support@cameta.com
      800-991-3350

• checkmark icon PayPal

• checkmark icon Amazon Prime

Product & services pricing Rating 9.62/10 9.62/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.41/10 9.41/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.86/10 8.86/10
Voice your opinion! Review Cameta Camera by clicking a star below.

2017-12-04

Best place to shop photo equipment.

"Cameta is the only site I buy my cameras. "

Sue

"Went quickly and I will know after Christmas haw good the camera is. It is a gift."

Deceptive Thieves

"Cameta Camera listed a camera bundle on eBay for 90% off of retail during the tail end of cyber week deals. I bought it. The next day they cancelled the transaction claiming that I made a purchasing error. When I contacted them they claimed that eBay made an incorrect listing without their knowledge and that they had refunded my money. Two different stories neither of which believable. And no refund in my account."

Rep reply posted Dec-05-2017

A rep from Cameta Camera, cameta, has responded

“The listing in question was the direct result on an eBay glitch. We did not and would never list a Canon EOS 77D HD Wi-Fi DSLR Camera & EF-S 18-55mm IS STM + 55-250mm Lens Kit for $159.99 on our own. We never claimed this to be a buyer error, and all affected were refunded in full through PayPal as soon as we had been notified of the issue. PayPal is the payment processor for all eBay transactions, and depending upon the original funding source, it can take 1-3 business days for the refund to be reflected. We apologize for any inconvenience caused. ”

Wonderful Company to work with

"I have been purchasing camera gear from Cameta Camera for almost 10 years now and have never had 1 issue ever. They have great deals, amazing bundle packages and shipping was extremely fast. I will continue to use them for all my photography needs"

MitchellSkinner's Avatar

2017-12-02

Excellent Experience With Many Extras Too !

"I am very, very pleased with my recent purchases from Cameta Camera. The products and the delivery and the prices are all super. I would certainly recommend Cameta Camera to my friends. I received not only the lenes and camera that I purchased but also many, many free extras including needed filters, cleaning kits, monopod, tripod, and camera cases...of very good quality. So I didn't need to purchase the other items as I would have to purchase at some other dealers. And I did purchase Warrantes and I received quick help from the Cameta Camera Staff in resolving some issues with them. A Great Ecpewrience ! I will always check with Cameta Camera first !"

2017-12-02

ExcellebtExcellent

"Placed my order and received it quickly. Can't wait for it to be opened at Christmas!"

2017-11-15

What I Ordered When it was Promised

"No hassle transaction. I ordered, they delivered.

No surprises.

I'm happy.

2017-11-08

Selling my used camera to Cameta -- a great experience

"I went online to Cameta Camera and filled out their used camera valuation form. I answered the questions honestly and submitted the data for a quote from Cameta. Within one day I received their email price quote and the price seemed fair to me so I agreed. They sent me a shipping label and, when they received the camera and had inspected it, they informed me that they would pay me the price that they had quoted. Imagine my surprise that they did not subtract a penny from the price they offered via the original quote. I received my check promptly and am writing this positive review because, in my previous attempts to sell camera gear to other sealers their original quotes were all OK but then they knocked off more than 25% when they received my gear.
Thanks to Cameta Camera and to Ed.
Bert

2017-11-01

Great experience!!

"Found online - ordered - it arrived!! Must say best pricing I found and quick shipping!! Thanks so much!! Highly recommended!!"

2017-10-13

Perfect

"Delivered as described. Used item described as mint actually is mint. Very happy with the whole experience."

2017-10-13

no problems

"quick shipping and received in excellent condition"

2017-10-10

Cameta Camera is excellent to work with

"I've purchased 3 cameras from Cameta each about a year apart and each time they have been excellent to work with. In all cases I placed the order over the phone and they were very accommodating with my requests (within reason) to modify the kit with the items I would prefer. The item was shipped out the same day with 2nd day shipping (small charge). All received in new condition with no complaints. With one of the orders I was not quite happy with items in the kit when I received it. Customer service was very friendly and helpful in making it right. "

2017-10-05

Good experience

"Needed a camera quickly and Rosanna was very help getting it out the door. "

2017-09-25

Good job

"Sent out what I ordered in a correct and timely manner."

2017-09-24

AWESOME!

"Delivery was a day earlier than expected.
Items arrived in good condition.
Fast and reliable service.
Thank you Cameta Camera.

Share Cameta Camera's store rating

Cameta Camera is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Cameta Camera is a merchant member
Cameta Camera participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,474 merchant members.