Stores > California Pacific/JBugs

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.77/10 9.77/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.55/10 9.55/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.69/10 9.69/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.89/10 8.89/10
Voice your opinion! Review California Pacific/JBugs by clicking a star below.
2017-12-02

Service at jbugs

"First time ordering from the states; the experience was wonderful. looking forward to my next purchase. "

2017-11-20

jBug online order

"this was my 2nd time ordering from JBug and both times it was easy , they had just what I needed for my girls 71 Super Beetle.. the parts arrived quick and they followed up with me to see that I got my order and was happy with my parts.. you don't get that everyday . I will order thru them again for sure and recommend them to anyone needing bug parts..... thanks K.Carlson"

2017-11-12

JBugs rocks..

"One of the best shops i have felt with.. 2 small problems both corrected with a quick call, professional, fast, and good quality parts..

Paul Viscovich
1961 beetle..

2017-11-10

great experience

"Super fast shipping! I recommend JBugs to all my friends!"

2017-11-03

excellent

"Good shipping time and quality parts. Will be a repeat customer. "

2017-11-01

68 ghia

"Quick shipping and quick delivery along with quality parts "

2017-10-31

Good company

"This was a great purchase and received my items pretty quick and the quality was great. I recently purchased an item and it kind of fell through the cracks. I didn't receive any shipping information and when I finally asked about the status, turns out my item was on back order. That's the only negative transaction I have had with jbugs and I think that they are a good company."

2017-10-29

The Go To Bug Site

"JBugs may well be the best known Bug restorer site around. They don't have everything but they're as close to having everything as you can get. Customer service is excellent. Only caution is to make absolutely sure the part you're looking at will fit the vehicle you're buying for. I don't say this to demean JBugs in any way but they have so many parts that it's not difficult to get sidetracked and order the wrong thing.

2017-10-27

Excellent products and customer service

"We have placed many orders in the last 6 months with Jbugs and have had nothing but positive experiences with their products and customer service support. Other companies could take lessons from these guys on how to treat customers. Thanks!"

2017-10-26

Great Experience!

"These guys have nailed it for creating a great website, excellent customer service, quality parts and fair prices!"

2017-10-20

Great VW Beetle Seller

"Ordered clutch assembly parts. All parts received as ordered. Quick delivery."

2017-10-17

Why order from anywhere else?

"Everything arrived on-time and exactly as I ordered it. No back ordered parts, no substitutes and no hassle. Thank you JBugs!"

2017-10-15

Gravel guards

"Parts fit perfect . Easy installation. The stainless steel panels were mirror finished. Good quality"

2017-09-21

Love it

"I love my panels! I have a beautiful square back that needs a little love. Thank you!"

2017-09-14

Very Happy

"T!hanks for the ease of ordering and the speed of shipping the mats for my 1962 vw Bus. They look great! Will be ordering a few more parts to get it back to original shape. Happy Happy Happy!

Share California Pacific/JBugs's store rating

California Pacific/JBugs is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

California Pacific/JBugs is not a merchant member
California Pacific/JBugs does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!