Stores > Calendars.com

• checkmark icon PayPal

Product & services pricing Rating 8.63/10 8.63/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.15/10 9.15/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.81/10 8.81/10
Voice your opinion! Review Calendars.com by clicking a star below.
2018-01-16

CALENDARS.COM - 2 WEEKS TO GET FROM TX TO NC !!! HORRIBLE

"They did not provide an accurate tracking # on my account & when I had to contact them to get the correct tracking# I found out it would take 2 weeks to get my calendars. I chose them over Amazon because "why not" give another dealer a chance & their prices were the same.
Unfortunately, when I placed my order it did not say it would take 2 weeks transit time for "standard" shipping from TX to NC. Well, they shipped it via UPS "Smart Post" which is UPS Ground then hands it off to USPS & they sit on it until they feel like delivering your package. It took 2 weeks just to travel 5 states away. This is HORRIBLE & why they didn't use actual USPS Priority Mail or FedEx 1-rate which either one you can flat rate for cheaper than what they paid for UPS Slow boat :-( 2 Weeks shipping ETA IS UNACCEPTABLE THIS IN THIS DAY IN TIME!

Rep reply posted Jan-18-2018

A rep from Calendars.com, Calendars.com, has responded

“Thank you for your feedback!

We are so sorry to hear that it took longer than expected to receive your order. We strive to get orders to our customers within a reasonable time frame. Unfortunately, during this time of year with holidays and then the returns season, the carriers are sometimes overwhelmed with packages. In the future, please contact customer service us via Live Chat or at 1-800-366-3645 Monday - Friday 8AM - 5PM CST regarding shipping or we do offer different shipping options on our website. - JD”

2017-12-28

Great service

"I ordered a total of 7 calendars about 2 weeks before Christmas. My order arrived in less than a week. When I opened the package, 5 of the calendars were correct, but 2 of them were duplicates of one of the others and were not the ones I ordered. I called the customer service line and spoke to a representative . She apologized and said they would ship the right ones. As this was already December 21, I never thought I'd receive them before Christmas. But , to my surprise, they were delivered on the 23rd , no charge for expedited delivery and not required to return the "wrong" calendars. Very impressed with the prompt service and resolution to the problem.Nice job!"

2017-12-22

my order has taken over nine days,all in stock items, and still has not left wharehouse.

"i ordered 4 in stock items on the 16th, never recived ship notice, so called on the 22nd, was told items (in stock) had not shipped yet. calander.com says in stock will ship in 2 to 3 buissnes days. DO THE MATH 7 DAYS, 5 NOT COUNTING WEEKENDS AND STILL NO SHIPMENT NUMBER. FIRST TIME BUYER AND LAST,
Christmas day and still no ship date or tracking #. Got my orders on the 3rd of January, nineteen days from orderer date. CALENDARS.COM RESPONDED TO MY REVIEW RATING, HOW THEY WERE SO BUSY, HOPE NEXT YEAR YOU DON'T HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM.

Rep reply posted Jan-03-2018

A rep from Calendars.com, Calendars.com, has responded

“We're sorry to hear of the delay in the delivery of your order. We strive to provide fast and accurate delivery to our customers. However, sometimes unforeseen occurrences, especially during the busy holiday season, cause delays or interruptions. ”

2017-11-06

"Great ideas for Xmas presents for family who have everything

2017-11-06

"a little difficulty in applying coupon cods"

Rep reply posted Nov-06-2017

A rep from Calendars.com, Calendars.com, has responded

“Thank you for your feedback.
We are sorry that you had issues applying the promo code but are happy that you di receive your discounts. In the future, if you have any issues applying promotional codes feel free to contact us via Live Chat or at 1-800-366-3645 Monday - Friday 8AM - 6PM and Saturdays 10Am-5PM CST if you have any questions. –JD”

2017-11-05

"You have a great web site and calendars. I wanted to have the calendar specifically to arrive for my mother's birthday and to have a chance to write her a birthday greeting. You may want to add that feature for us. "

2017-11-05

Best calendar selection ever!

"Experience was great and easy."

MMMMMMM

"I FOUND THE WEB SITE SOOO DIFFICULT TO USE. ACTUALLY, FINDING AND ORDERING THE CALENDARS WAS JUST FINE.. GREAT SELECTION AND FOUND JUST WHAT I WANTED. MY HUSBAND ENTERED ME AS A GUEST AND WHEN I WENT TO CHECK OUT, IT WOULDN'T LET ME, AND A STATEMENT CAME UP ASKING ME IF I WAS HAVING DIFFICULTY. CLICKING ON THOSE STATEMENTS DID NOTHING. CLICKED ON THE CHAT LIVE AND LATER A SCREEN CAME UP WANTING TO RELOG IN,...... COULDN'T FIGURE OUT WHAT WAS WANTED. MY HUSBAND JUST LOGGED IN UNDER HIS ACCOUNT. ALL I KNOW, I'VE SPENT OVER 30 MIN TO GIVE YOU MY $169.52 ORDER. STACEY SMITH"

Rep reply posted Nov-06-2017

A rep from Calendars.com, Calendars.com, has responded

“Thank you for the feedback.
We are sorry to hear of your difficulty. In the future, if you have problems accessing your account, please feel free to contact us via Live Chat or at 1-800-366-3645 Monday - Friday 8AM - 5PM CST, Saturday 10AM-5 PM. -JD”

Very satisfied

"I was able to find my favorite calendars with ease! You had all that I was looking for "

First time shopper

"Exactly what I needed and at a great price!"

Fun Calendars

"Always nice gift ideas!!!"

2017-11-05

"Where's Wally (Waldo) calendars are hard to find, so it's good to find one"

2017-11-05

BIG calendar for a BIG job!

"Love the calendar for business planning of daily appointments. "

2017-11-05

"great and cheaper than other sites"

2017-11-05

Dogs everyday makes me happy.

"Being able to order on line helps me greatly because I have trouble walking with bad knees. I have ordered for the last few years and I love the pictures of the dogs each day."

Share Calendars.com's store rating

Calendars.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Calendars.com is a merchant member
Calendars.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,462 merchant members.