Stores > CafePress

Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.39/10 1.39/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.19/10 2.19/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review CafePress by clicking a star below.
2017-12-16

Product quality has declined

"A few years ago I bought Tshirts from CafePress and was happy with my purchase. I still have some of the shirts and they held up well to wear and washing.

Recently I purchased a gift as well as a sweatshirt for myself. I was unhappy to discover that CafePress now has their "own brand" of sweatshirts and the quality is not great. For $40 I got a hoodie that is not much more than a long sleeve t-shirt with a pocket. The print is so cute, but definitely not worth the money. I hope the gift is a bit better than the one I got.

Shipping was adequate. They have to make the shirts after they are ordered so I didn't expect them right away. It took about 2 weeks to arrive. Products arrived in different shipments.

2017-12-14

Order never arrived

"Order never arrived, tracking system worthless. "

2017-12-12

Slow and lousy service

"On Dec. 6, I ordered a Christmas gift that I have to mail. I upgraded shipping to Priority, paying $13.99 for shipping. As if 12/13, it still has not shipped. I've called customer service which is a total waste of time. They are looking at the same tracking info as I'm looking at. No answers as to when or IF it will be shipped. They offered to cancel my order and refund. I need this item and no one can even tell me anything. Horrible service. I will not order from them again and will share this rating with others! "

2017-12-12

Fast, reliable and fantastic product

"Preordered 2 coffee mugs w/names. Had them shipped to another address. Recieved email confirmation immediately. 3 days after order was made , got another saying product was shipped and due to arrive within 10 days. The order arrived 4 days early. Was packaged in silver gift bags with card. I am totally impressed with the service and the product. Will definitely buy from CafePress again!!"

2017-12-10

Poor quality

"I just received my order, which consisted of two different sets of couple's matching pj's. The fabric is really cheap but the printing is even worst. The iron marks stand out horribly. I could had done a better job by printing and ironing the designs on my own. I'm really dissappointed. This was supposed to be a Christmas gift, I'm going to find something else as I'm embarrassed to give this away. The fit is also really odd."

2017-12-04

Delivery date - not what was promised.

"They are already 4 days late. The promise delivery date was Dec 1/2017, customer service told me the promise delivery date is Dec 7/2017 fpr international shipping, Dec1 was for US shipping and that was not specified on the website. If you decide to pay to rush delivery, take a picture of the website with the promise date on it as a proof. I will leave a separate review in regards to the product quality once it arrives."

2017-12-03

VERY OFFENDING T-SHIRT TO MUSLIMS, WHO WOULD WEAR THAT??

"THE DESIGNER OF THESE T-SHIRT IS A MORON, AND THIS SITE IS NOTHING BUT RELIGIOUS FOLLOWER TO THIS MORON....... I AM ASHAMED TO BE LIVING IN THIS ERA WHERE ALL THE EFFORTS ARE MADE TO UNIT THE WORLD YET SOME "STUPIDOS" ARE TAKING ADVANTAGES TO MAKE BUSINESS.. HORRIBLE, DISGUSTING, ABHORRENT website ...... You think you will get rich from offending others, you are totally wrong. "

2017-11-30

Poor Service

" If you use expedited shipping your order will still be sent ground service. I paid over $25 for expedited service, and it’s been four business days and the order has not been received. Customer service is no help. They just advise you to come in tomorrow when it isn’t. Expediting shipment charges is away for café press to make money. In addition their products are overpriced for what they actually are. "

2017-11-28

Personalized Gymnast Water Bottle

"I received my personalized water bottle today that I purchased for my niece as a Christmas gift and I'm very disappointed. The name was printed on a clear label that I could have made at home. It looks like it will come off after the first wash. I will NOT buy another product again."

2017-11-27

Cafepress used to be good, has gotten worse in every area

"After years of throwing hundreds of dollars and recommendations at Cafepress, their drop in quality, customer service issues, and inconsistent and lack of caring about fixing their own content curation enforcement errors has just gotten too much.

I used to love these guys, but at this point they are garbage and should be avoided at all costs.

2017-10-14

Totally missed promised delivery date

"I paid 80.00 to ensure that 12 t-shirts would come withing 6 days. I was promised they would be there. I spoke to someone to be sure they were shipped. The next day I was told they were not shipped. I had to scramble and pay double at the last minute. I am sure there products are nice just don't count on them when it has to be there on a deadline."

2017-10-04

TERRIBLE

"Do not buy from this company. The T-Shirts are undersized, rough material (who would wear it) and the Silk Screening is inferior. I bought a Cancer Shirt with a Bulldog. Could barely see the Bull Dog and the words were unreadable. I think somebody did "black on black" silk-screening. "

2017-09-27

Got the wrong order

"I ordered a ballon that said welcome home pj we love you with the AirForce sumbol and it was supposed to arrive yesterday (9/26/17) so I called and got my money back on it. Well today)9/27/17) it comes in the mail. I open it and it said laula is 40 and fabulous with a pair of pink high heels. I am so glad I got my money back I will never order and thing from this place again! "

2017-09-15

Unreliable and poor customer service

"I ordered an item for a birthday. About a week later, I got an email telling me it had shipped. A week later I called customer service and asked where it was. I was told that since I did choose economy shipping I should not be surprised that it took that long in transit but that it was scheduled to be delivered the next day. It was not delivered the next day and I called again. This time Cafe Press offered to ship a replacement. The birthday had passed and I did not trust them to get me the item before the next one so I declined. I understand lost deliveries. I understand mistakes. The claim that it was scheduled for delivery, when it obviously was not was annoying. "

2017-09-14

Poor design of license plate frame

"My husband is taking a metal saw to the license plate frame we just received from CafePress, as it covers up the year and month stickers, so he is removing chunks of it so that these are visible (as is required by law). Also, this item is very flimsy. Giving the rating a 2 and not a zero because it got here quickly and the artwork is cute. Poorly made, though. Come on, people--have some integrity.

Share CafePress's store rating

CafePress is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

CafePress is not a merchant member
CafePress does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!