Stores > Childtime - 565 Tracy Road

1-317-535-7880
      1-317-535-7890
      1654@childtime.com
      1-317-535-7880

Voice your opinion! Review Childtime - 565 Tracy Road by clicking a star below.

2017-07-01

"I think the school is doing OK. I think it's over priced and the registration fees speratically throughout the year are ridiculous. Most teachers are great and work with my son. there are a few teachers that I feel drag down the value of this place."

2017-04-07

"We love most of the teachers however the administration is awful. No communication. Not willing to address issues."

2017-03-18

"Love the new app but not everybody is using it. If you have an infant you get more notifications compared to older kids. Overall, i enjoy the school but there is a lot of turnover that needs to be addressed. There is times i don't know if my kid is outside playing or if he has been moved to another room as there is never a note on the door to tell parents where the kids are located. So we spend the next 5-10 minutes interrupting classrooms to locate our kids."

2017-03-11

2017-03-04

"It has progressively gotten worse each year and doesn't feel like the place I want my kid to be anymore"

2017-02-25

2016-10-15

"We love it! My daughter comes home every day talking about her teachers, her friends, and what she did during the day. We have also noticed her speech improve immensely and she's already learning to count and can say the whole alphabet. I love that they will take the time to do some of the things she loves like dance and listen to music."

2016-10-08

2016-09-08

"It is filling a current need."

2016-09-08

"Dont make people wait for tour after they get there. It creates bad initial impression of your day care"

2016-08-27

"It is filling a current need."

2016-08-06

"we are thankful for many of our teachers over the last 2 years who have taken our children in with open hearts and arms and made us feel welcome! Our son has learned beyond our expectations and enjoys his time with his friends (young and old) daily!!!!!"

2016-08-05

"The tour guide was very nice and polite and good at what she does, but the facility was not up to par."

2016-07-30

2016-07-23

"Generally very good but the constant director turnover is sometimes concerning. I love that my kids learn everyday. All the teachers are awesome!"

Share Childtime - 565 Tracy Road's store rating

Childtime - 565 Tracy Road is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Childtime - 565 Tracy Road is a merchant member
Childtime - 565 Tracy Road participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,474 merchant members.