Virginia Beach, VA USA
    1-757-424-4179
    1002@childtime.com
    1-757-523-1655

2017-07-08

"I wanted express that our school's new director has been making great strides to improve the school age classroom and expand the variety of classroom activities. The school agers are a tough crowd to keep engaged and structured and in my opinion, the director, Ms. Melissa and the school age teacher, Ms. Ne, are doing a great job to improve the conditions in the classroom."

2017-07-01

"Communication and ownership are poor at this school. Attrition is too high especially at the director level. My kids have had some amazing teachers and some not so amazing. The amazing ones are why we stayed but I'm happy that I'll be taking my kids out of this daycare at the end of this summer as I'm tired and disappointed at the lack of accountability and communication at this center. Keep the amazing teachers you have because that's what makes this center somewhat good. Ms. Bobbi, Ms. Angie, Ms. Elaine and Ms. Maureen are all amazing teachers!!! Thank you ladies for everything you've done for my kids! We will never forget you!"

2017-04-24

"there was a number of workers in each room to help each other out. I honestly love that part about touring and I would recommend and tell everyone about this place."

2017-04-22

"There is a huge turnover in staff and administration."

2016-10-15

"Overall, I enjoy the school. There has been a lot of staff turnaround though. Morale in the building is pretty low."

2016-10-08

2016-08-06

"We attended this school for 6yrs. ,left last year and returned for the summer. The teachers at the school are great, and most of the directors were great. The problem is there is too much turnover, mostly with school directors. The disruption in the leadership ripples through to the children. The leadership above the individual school level needs to be closely evaluated. As a customer it appears regional managers and above need to be more involved with the schools through visits and dialog with school teachers and directors, soliciting opinions and listening to teachers concerns and recommendations. We left in 2015 because of the continuous turnover. We requested a meeting with the regional manager to discuss our concerns but our request was never followed up. The teachers at the school and most of the directors are successful and doing well. Turnover makes a school unstable and to be successful the school must be stable. The upper level management (regional and above) needs to be assessed in order to identify and resolve the root cause for such stability issues."

2016-07-30

2016-06-04

"Up until March 2016, I only had praises for Childtime, but with the addition of a very poor choice for a school age teacher who does not provide the loving and nurturing environment that once valued at the is school, I currently do not believe that I would recommend this school to any of my friends who have school age children."

2016-04-23

"My family and I are so pleased with ChildTime. Seeing how much our son is loved and cared for when I drop him off in the mornings puts my mind at ease makes it much easier to go to work everyday. We couldn't ask for better infant teachers... Ms. Bobbie and the rest of the infant crew are second to none!"

2016-04-09

"My center can't keep a director. My child has been there for about a year and a half and there's been about 5 directors."

2016-04-07

"Everyone was friendly, the classroom seems bright, and they drop and pick the kids up from school"

2016-02-27

"My son loves his teachers and is excited to go to school every day! Makes me feel so much better about leaving him in the care of others while I am at work."

2016-02-13

"Absolutely love this school. As a foster parent, I am at ease that both of the children I have had enrolled here are comfortable, happy, and loved. They feel safe here just as they do while in my care. The staff worked with my child that was mildly delayed and she flourished!"

Share Childtime - 6048 Providence Road's store rating

Childtime - 6048 Providence Road is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Childtime - 6048 Providence Road is a merchant member
Childtime - 6048 Providence Road participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,436 merchant members.