Stores > Childtime - 501 Ridge Avenue

1-770-498-4680
      1-770-498-4776
      1101@childtime.com
      1-770-498-4680

Voice your opinion! Review Childtime - 501 Ridge Avenue by clicking a star below.

2017-08-19

"Loved that my daughter could come with me and we didn't feel like we were intruding, even though she's a wild one and played hard with every group we visited. Thanks, we're filling out the paperwork this weekend and looking forward to starting."

2017-08-06

"I was most impressed by the children. I would have been happy for my son to spend time with them. I wanted something closer to preschool than to day care, and Childtime doesn't fit that bill, nor does it apparently aspire to. Simple steps would make the children's experience more rewarding, informative and educational, and I saw no evidence that those steps were being taken. But for general, largely education-free childcare, Childtime is not bad. Also, most of the adults were very nice and welcoming. When we arrived there was an adult man sitting in the cramped foyer of the place using a laptop; he had a constant productive cough and was not covering his mouth. He seemed to either be an employee or parent. This was not a good first impression."

2017-06-03

"I love the school, however I chose another location with more flexible hours and lower tuition."

2017-03-18

"I feel like everyone is not just a team but a family. Everyone is friendly and my daughter enjoys going to daycare everyday. I have no complaints."

2017-03-11

2017-03-04

"The experience with this center has been horrible to say the least. Since the transition from the paper daily sheets to the app, there has been slim to no updates provided or the notifications would be timed incorrectly. There has been multiple times when the app will say that my child has checked out at 7am during drop off and is actually in the building. The director has threatened the disenrollment of my child due to payment not being received, even though I'd still be within the grace period to have the payment made. The teachers will find ANY reason to call for a pickup if they do not want to deal with a specific child. Being that there are no cameras in the building, there is no proof that they can provide in reference to the claim in which the child needs to be picked up nor the accusations of how the child got a scratch or bruise. There has been instances where a child would attack another child and the teachers would watch it and laugh and allow the attacks to happen until one of the children cries too loudly. I have tried to keep a positive outlook on the center because of the convenience in the location, but with all that comes with the place, it's just not worth it. I will be transferring my child within the next few days."

2017-02-25

2016-10-29

"We love Childtime! The loving teachers and the curriculum are awesome and I love the Precious Status updates throughout the day."

2016-10-25

2016-08-20

"Great school! Great Staff!"

2016-08-13

"Great school! Great Staff!"

2016-04-22

"I do like that you all put slippers over the shoes prior to walking in the infant room which definitely reduce germs and I don't see that being done at other daycares . And I like that there is an actual curriculum even in the infant room. Also a lot comes with the weekly paid tuition."

2016-03-12

"I love the comfort and care that is provided to both my children. I love the time the staff took with my son when it became time for him to transition from infant to toddler classes. I love the care and precision used when transporting my older child on the bus on field trips."

2016-02-27

"Friendly staff , teachers are caring of the students"

2016-02-03

"Small hick up before but it was fixed."

Share Childtime - 501 Ridge Avenue's store rating

Childtime - 501 Ridge Avenue is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Childtime - 501 Ridge Avenue is a merchant member
Childtime - 501 Ridge Avenue participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,473 merchant members.