Southfield, MI USA
    1-248-905-5208
    0644@childtime.com
    1-248-905-5300

2017-08-26

"We truly loved our experience with the director, Melissa. She was a very strong contribution to the comfort we felt during our tour and visit. The communication we receive throughout the day and our child's overall happiness give us the best peace of mind and confidence in our decision to enroll here. He leaves happy every day and has definitely developed a strong bond and love for his teachers, which is SO important!"

2017-07-15

"Childtime has met and exceeded my expectations"

2017-05-27

"I beyond happy that I choose this location for my son. I honestly love the staff and appreciate all efforts in helping me raise my son."

2017-05-26

"Was a very thorough tour. Short but sweet and explained everything from the different activities my child will be in to how I can actively see what my child has been doing all day through the precious moments app"

2017-04-22

"Miss Melissa (Director) and the teachers are wonderful."

2017-04-22

"Overall a great experience. The biggest issues I have is the lack of communication regarding changes with new or different teachers and rooms. I receive daily updates but would appreciate more detail on what exactly they did that day and not just he eat, slelt, & had his diaper changed."

2017-03-25

"I really enjoy the staff at childtime. My.daughter came a couple months before her 1st birthday. And by her being born 3 months earlier they really helped her develop and grow. She had learned a lot while attending Childtime and I am very pleased."

2017-03-04

"My family has loved sending out son to Childtime. The second we walk into the building we are greeting with a smile and a welcome. My son is 1 year old and waves goodbye to me as soon as we walk into his classroom. I feel completely comfortable leaving him with the staff and know they care for him. The school is very clean and inviting. I would recommended anyone who wants to send their child to daycare to send them to Childtime."

2017-02-25

2017-02-16

"the director was perfect one of the best tours I have been on since looking at the school"

2017-02-04

"It was really nice and the director was really nice as well"

2016-12-24

"I love this school. Ms. Melissa and the staff are excellent. My son enjoys being at school and loves sharing about it at home. His teachers are so kind and attentive - I feel good knowing he is at this school."

2016-12-24

"This school has some wonderful staff and a few not so great. We have had several incidents at the facility, Gavin has been bit once, hit several times and left soiled too many times at this school. There are too many additional cost for things that I would like to see included. I was told that Spanish is taught in the cl*** room at registration, Spanish is an additional fee of $15.00 weekly. During the summer there was an additional fee for the children to participate in activities. We paid the fee for my then 2 year old and he was not given a backpack, or water bottle only a t-shirt. I inquired with a staff member about the items I was told they were for the older children. So I asked was there a difference in the fee for younger and older children. I was told no. So I asked for the items that my child did not receive."

2016-12-17

2016-12-17

Share Childtime - 15636 Jl Hudson Drive's store rating

Childtime - 15636 Jl Hudson Drive is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Childtime - 15636 Jl Hudson Drive is a merchant member
Childtime - 15636 Jl Hudson Drive participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 4,216 merchant members.