San Diego, CA USA
    1-858-586-1572
    0251@childtime.com
    1-858-586-0721

2017-09-09

"It's great for location. Great for playing, our biggest complaint was the lack of excitement to see the children( especially the young ones) as they are dropped off. Children are all about excitement and attention and the staff sometimes are. Just sitting looking at the iPad when children are dropped off."

2017-08-12

"The staff is wonderful. All very friendly and professional. We love how great the teachers are- empathic yet assertive when you they need to be!"

2017-06-17

"Overall good but a lot of teacher turnover"

2017-06-03

"The teaches are awesome. The food was much better in the past but has changed in the last year."

2017-04-01

"Very good. Love Ms. Brttney's energy, follow through, and professionalism."

2017-03-11

"Staff is awesome and my son likes being there. I enjoy seeing all the precious status updates while I am work. Puts me at ease knowing what's happening throughout the day and that my son is in great care."

2017-03-11

"I appreciate hearing stories of my child's daily activities/interactions. Thank you, Jessica, for sharing them with me."

2017-03-04

2017-03-04

2017-01-07

"Love love love the teachers and directors. Only complaint/suggestion would be the snacks. Sometimes it's a slice of Kraft cheese and saltines...Kraft cheese is a nasty processed cheese I would never feed my kids at home and saltines have no nutritional value. The lunches seem well balanced and healthy but the snacks could use some work."

2016-12-31

2016-12-10

"The care is good I personally do not like the fact that prices increase so often. When teachers got tablets we saw an increase in tuition. Now cameras are being added does that mean we see another increase?"

2016-12-03

2016-09-10

"Compared to the preschool my daughters have been to, this school has more activities and more electronic communication with the parents. I love the pictures of my child engaged in the activities in my email."

2016-09-08

Share Childtime - 8111 New Salem Street's store rating

Childtime - 8111 New Salem Street is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Childtime - 8111 New Salem Street is a merchant member
Childtime - 8111 New Salem Street participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,437 merchant members.