Rowlett, TX USA
    1-972-463-3480
    1215@childtime.com
    1-972-475-5611

2017-07-24

"Great! so glad we had the opportunity to tour your facility."

2017-07-12

"The tour was thorough and informative, but not very personable! Seems like a good daycare though! Might have just been the Monday morning blues."

2017-06-10

"In general, we love the school and staff. All we would like is the daily communication from the teacher. We don't know anything anymore, from what child eats to when child uses the restroom. We used to be informed almost hourly and now we get nothing."

2017-05-20

"Everyone was very welcoming of the children and I enjoy the updates from the school."

2017-04-17

"The tour was very informative & a truly enjoyable experience. The teachers were all engaged with the children in their care. I was initially impressed with the level of security that it took to make entrance, & the cleanliness was obvious."

2017-03-23

"I had a great experience with the tour. The receptionist and director were both very welcoming. My son seemed to feel pretty comfortable and wanted to engage in the classroom activities. It would be great if the camera system was up and running."

2016-12-21

"I know a few people that took their child to the school so I know that it is not a bad option but it pales in comparison to the school that we are leaving where I feel like we truly get the value for what we are paying. I feel like Childtime will work for our needs but I do not have great expectations."

2016-08-06

"Having a new child is scary when it comes to leaving them with someone else to care for them. Childtime in Rowlett put my nerves to ease with how caring and attentative they are with the children. I have no worries during the day that my child isn't being well taken care of. Thank you Childtime!"

2016-07-30

2016-07-02

"Only thing I could say is the outside equipment could be updated/covered/more enjoyable"

2016-05-07

"Would love to know the teachers names. Currently do not know any of my daughters teachers names (been enrolled for 6 weeks)"

2016-02-03

"When we started my daughter the teachers were great and the director was awesome. There is a new director and the quality of teachers has gone down. My daughter has fun and loves going but some things she is so dirty when I pick her up and I had issues with them letting her play in the mud multiple times. I have looked at other schools but we can not afford them yet. We do know some parents that have taken their kids to other schools for the same issues I am having."

2016-02-03

"The flex scheduling is awesome."

2016-02-03

"Loving people doing the best they can, who sometimes don't have enough hands for all that needs to be done. Communication on daily sheets is earnest/obedient but impersonal."

2015-08-24

"I toured so many day cares and this one stood far above the others. This was the first day care that acknowledged my child. She was talked to and welcomed, just as her dad and I were. This was also the first day care that showed me all of the classes, not just the baby class my daughter would go in. We enrolled our daughter as soon as we got home from the tour. I'm so grateful to have found such a supportive loving environment for my child."

Share Childtime - 8100 Miller Road's store rating

Childtime - 8100 Miller Road is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Childtime - 8100 Miller Road is a merchant member
Childtime - 8100 Miller Road participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 4,216 merchant members.