Roseville, CA USA
    1-916-783-6302
    0234@childtime.com
    1-916-783-0443

2016-10-01

"Really like admin and teachers. Very interactive with the kids and they care about individual needs."

2016-09-24

2016-09-17

"I love how warm the environment was the staff was all nice my son took to all the staff members and smiled and talk to them I was very comfortable with the staff comfortable with him as well and this was his first visit and he has been at home with the family member since he was born."

2016-09-17

"They've been great with my daughter in transitioning her from in home care to day care. Mrs Kelly has been really great with nurturing my daughter when she's upset by me leaving the classroom for work. Overall we have had a good experience with the school."

2016-09-10

2016-06-18

"Overall great, staff in the infant room are warm and friendly. There have been times when I have dropped my 3 yr old off and we are not acknowledge or it takes a bit of time to be acknowledged. Teachers are either busy with their own conversation or the seem to have a favorite child they are engaging with. My child can seem a little slow to warm when we first get there and it makes me feel uneasy wondering if my child is feeling lonely or ignored by teachers."

2016-05-21

"We have absolutely loved everything about Childtime. The teachers are warm, loving people who have created a safe and welcoming environment for our little guy. I feel totally comfortable leaving him for the day because I know he will be entertained, talked/read too, comforted, and generally well cared for."

2016-05-07

"Love this school and the staff. Pricey, but I am willing to pay as long as quality is maintained. Would love to see improvements to daily communication about children's activities and progress."

2016-04-30

"It's a wonderful, safe, nurturing environment with daycare workers who genuinely care for the children."

2016-03-26

"Over the past few months we have noticed the classrooms are not as clean as they have been in the past. Overall in the past we were happy with our expierence at Childtime seems as though things have changed recently which have been disappointing. Above I have mentioned some of our concerns employees sitting on floor in the lobby, food is cold, bathrooms are dirty, overall cleanliness of the classrooms have been disappointing."

2016-03-26

"I love this school and my kid enjoys his time with the teachers and other kids. I just wish the fee is a bit less expensive. Drop off is very expensive in this schools compared to others."

2016-03-26

"Love the staff and structure."

2016-02-27

"Everyone is friendly, welcoming and kind. Ratios are high compared to other schools and if it wasn't for the staff and management we would go to a smaller ratio school."

2016-02-20

"All 4 of our children have gone here over a period of 9 years and we have had nothing but positive experiences with the director and teachers. This site has exceeded all of our expectations, providing our children with not only quality education but a caring, comfortable, nurturing environment. We have recommended this center to both family and friends and feel like the staff members here have become an extension of family for our children."

2016-02-13

"Our family have enjoyed the value and effort each teacher brings to the school program. Though staff have their individual personalities there is always the feeling of uniformity and process. It is great to know that this exist amidst two and three year olds! From the hello to the good bye we feel the staff genuinely cares. My wife and I care to say, thank you on behalf of the entire family!"

Share Childtime - 1267 Pleasant Grove Blvd's store rating

Childtime - 1267 Pleasant Grove Blvd is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Childtime - 1267 Pleasant Grove Blvd is a merchant member
Childtime - 1267 Pleasant Grove Blvd participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 4,216 merchant members.