Stores > Childtime - 400 Dorsey Road

1-585-621-2290
      1-585-621-3857
      0004@childtime.com
      1-585-621-2290

Voice your opinion! Review Childtime - 400 Dorsey Road by clicking a star below.

2017-07-15

"We absolutely love this school. We love it so much that when we were considering leaving due to cost, my husband got a second job so we could stay and afford it. Crazy I know. However, for our minds to be at ease knowing that our children are safe and fed and happy is amazing. The director, assistant director and teachers are family. I love getting updates throughout the day on everything!! Even better are the photos of my babies throughout the day!Thank you everything!"

2017-06-17

"I wouldn't recommend this school."

2017-04-07

"Every staff member is friendly and welcoming, whether or not they personally know my child or me. Also, when my child first started Childtime, he refused to take a bottle. The director and co-director went above and beyond, calling other daycares for insight/advice and researching other types of bottles for me. His teachers even took the time to syringe-feed him until he learned to take a bottle. Doing these things really helped me ease back into the workforce."

2016-12-24

"The director, ***istant director and staff at Dorsey Road Childtime in Greece, NY are the best! I will always send my children to this center, because I know that the staff loves and cares for them second only to my wife and I. If you live near this facility and have children, you need to check this place out. You won't be sorry you did."

2016-12-17

2016-10-29

"My family looks at people like Ms. Amanda, Ms. Ann and their staff like extensions of our family. I am confident my son is cared for and loved, even when I cannot be around, due to work."

2016-10-25

2016-10-01

"Very informative and friendly"

2016-07-23

"It is really hard to find a daycare 1 day a week with the option for more days. The Flex program has been amazing and the quality of care and education has been wonderful. The director Amanda does a wonderful job and we really enjoy working with her"

2016-07-23

"WE HAVE HAD NOTHING BUT GREAT EXPERIENCES WITH CHILDTIME AT DORSEY. SINCE ENROLLING OUR DAUGHTER IN 2013 WE HAVE HAD 2 DIRECTORS. BOTH WERE WONDERFUL AND VERY INFORMATIVE. WE HAVE HAD VERY LITTLE CONCERNS ABOUT OUR CHILDREN'S HEALTH AND WELL-BEING WHILE IN THE CARE OF THE STAFF AT DORSEY RD. WE RECOMMEND THIS FACILITY TO EVERYONE LOOKING FOR AFFORDABLE HIGH QUALITY DAYCARE SERVICES!"

2016-07-16

2016-07-16

2016-04-23

"Wonderful! Everyone in the infant room is great with children and you can tell they really care. The facility is cheery, clean, and well maintained. Staff is great about communication as well."

2016-04-09

"the staff is very nice and the facility is always clean. The few times I was running late for pick up they didn't make me feel bad and that was a relief."

2015-09-14

"The director is forward and caring however, the teachers have favorites and base disciplinary actions on other children's testimony. My children are not always right in a situation but there needs to be absolute conversation on both parties to situate a resolution. I feel as though rough kids are cared for better than the sweet children. This is purely my experience but children are unbiased and make their own assessments which parallel close to my own."

Share Childtime - 400 Dorsey Road's store rating

Childtime - 400 Dorsey Road is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Childtime - 400 Dorsey Road is a merchant member
Childtime - 400 Dorsey Road participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,474 merchant members.