Stores > Childtime - 170 East Broad Street

1-740-927-8477
      1-740-927-8761
      0563@childtime.com
      1-740-927-8477

Voice your opinion! Review Childtime - 170 East Broad Street by clicking a star below.

2017-08-26

"We love the school. Our daughter has increased her willingness to read books at home with us and her vocabulary is increasing weekly. Her teachers and administrators are caring, competent, and engaging."

2017-08-12

"This school was chosen after a move to the location. I could not be more satisfied with the care my son receives. Staff members truly care about him in every way. I love the constant activity. They focus on learning in a variety of ways and it is appropriate for the age range. I feel that there is a good understanding of my sons developmental needs and the needs of his classmates. The best part is my son loves to go to his school. When a two year old feels comfortable, mom feels comfortable. Every pickup I witness the staff interacting with the children; reading, playing, singing, etc. I have older children now in school and they have been in a number of daycares, this daycare has been the best yet. Wish I could have had all of my kids at this school. Great staff, great atmosphere, great to have partners in parenting! So thankful to be able to leave my son with caregivers who cares for him as I would and can teach him so much more than I can."

2017-08-12

"This is the best daycare my children have attended! From the director to the staff (including the cook) they are ALL amazing!!! I recommend them to everyone! I first chose this daycare for its location because I had just moved out to the area, but now I am staying there because of everything that this daycare is made of! Everything it has to offer makes this daycare amazing! Their curriculum, the love & nurturing of the their teachers & their activities make me appreciate it even more! They put me at peace when I drop my kids off their especially my 4 year old I know he enjoys going in there and staying and I love the precious moments app where I can be involved in their daily activities and it's a great conversation starter when I pick him up and being able to discuss what he did for that day! Thank you for being a great daycare!"

2017-07-15

"The first two years I was not happy because of the teachers in those rooms. I truly would leave almost in tears. The children were not watched and the school was short staffed. There could be twelve one year olds with only one teacher at the time. My child was constantly getting bit and hurt, it was bad! I thought about calling the head office and reporting what was happening. But I had no where else to go. I hesitated leaving him. Well I think things have changed in those rooms hopefully, and I am satisfied with his teachers the past two years. They are experienced and professional. So far , I like our two new directors. So it seems to be improving."

2017-07-01

"Over all great experience. The staff is wonderful and the management has really changed the school for the better. My child is so happy here and I can't wait to get my other child into the school."

2017-04-22

"Disappointed in the preschool curriculum. Expected a little more in engagement of the kids given the price we pay. No activities outside of the daycare center itself either."

2017-04-07

"We love childtime! Everyone is so polite and treat our daughter like shes theirs"

2017-04-07

"We've had an excellent experience so far and would certainly recommend this center to anyone we know that is looking."

2017-02-16

"This was one of the best tours that we have had and the first center to offer to watch our child while we asked questions and viewed the rest of the facility. We are narrowing down our schedule but are 99% sure our son will be enrolled here."

2016-12-24

"I absolutely love the school and the teachers there. Everyone is very friendly and professional. They are truly a second family to my children. I would recommend this school to anyone!"

2016-12-17

2016-12-17

"Variable level of comfort with the teachers across the different rooms, so not sure if we will stay with this school when our child is ready to move into the next room."

2016-12-10

2016-10-29

"Overall I love the school. The staffing between the ages of 4 months to 3 years are amazing. They really do a quality job at taking care of the children and showing them the love and affection they deserve even when they are being difficult which is something I appreciate. Highly recommend."

2016-10-25

Share Childtime - 170 East Broad Street's store rating

Childtime - 170 East Broad Street is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Childtime - 170 East Broad Street is a merchant member
Childtime - 170 East Broad Street participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,474 merchant members.