Stores > Childtime - 1500 Swanson Drive

0309@childtime.com
      1-407-977-0525

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review Childtime - 1500 Swanson Drive by clicking a star below.

2017-09-09

"professional, friendly, engaged instructors and director. all issues addressed quickly and professionally to satisfaction."

2017-08-23

"Awesome. Just incredible. Could have not been any better."

2017-07-15

"Most of our experiences have been positive. Charging overages for foster children & at risk children is a problem, as they were once waived for foster families."

2017-07-03

"Ms. Natalie was amazing! Very professional and very helpful!"

2017-07-01

"Unfortunately as soon as we enrolled my 12 week old son he got sick. This escalated to an ear infection for which we kept him out. I just wish there was something that could be done about sickness in day cares"

2017-06-21

Best daycare I've toured!

"I was a private preschool teacher in the past, therefore I am aware of many things and very picky. My 1 & 3 year old did their "free day" to try the school out. First off, that is AMAZING they allow you to try out their school before committing. This was my daughters first time in a daycare and they were so happy. We toured the facility with the director, Ruth and spoke to each teacher individually about their classroom. Everyone was so informative and very happy. All their students were happy as well. I watched my girls jump right in as if they've been going all year! All throughout the day their teachers sent me updates via email of how their day was going, and how much they ate & slept. Even sent precious pictures I'll cherish for life. I am very impressed with Childtime in Oviedo. Ms. Ruth was so welcoming. You can truly feel her love for these kids. They're crazy about her. I can't wait for my girls to start!! "

2016-12-24

"This school has been great for my kids. I hope that the policy changes so that any more children that come into my home can attend there."

2016-12-17

2016-12-03

"As mentioned already but worth sharing again to share online...Our 1st impression (and ongoing thoughts) of Childtime is that we were impressed by not only the education/curriculum offered, but also the overall positive & clean atmosphere of the school. The awesome director Ruth (think her name is -sorry I’m drawing a blank) and the assistant director Natalie we fell in love with… they help make the school! We did shop around after going to Childtime but honestly there was truly no comparison! :) I love the positive atmosphere not just for our son’s benefit but admittedly for mine especially if I’ve had a tough day… I always feel good when I walk in and/or by the time I walk out thanks to the super nice uplifting staff and positive quotes!"

2016-11-26

2016-06-04

"They are the best daycare for our children at this time. And I'm happy I feel secure when I leave them there. This is our third daycare and the other two need a lot of improvement."

2016-05-07

"I love the school and the staff is great. Dereon been when they went through some changes but now it's great"

2016-04-09

"From the moment my children and myself stepped I to the facility, I have felt genuine passion for what they do and what they offer. The competency of the staff is very apparent. I like that it feels more like a school than a daycare. I like that teachers don't yell at the children, that they look like they get help and support from the director and assistant director and that they don't seem overwhelmed. I do wish the teacher to student ratio was smaller. I also wish that some the communication from parent to teacher is the setting where there are more than 1 or 2 teachers for that group of children was stronger, ie, if I tell a teacher a need my child is having, that it is passed to all the teachers that are in that room reguard less of the hours they work in that room."

2016-03-19

"This school has been a second family to me and my son! I love everything they do for him & i. Their all so sweet, always greeting us."

2016-02-12

"It was very pleasant and refreshing to walk into the facility and feel like you were at home with friendly caring people who only want the best for your children. The staff was well organized, friendly and seemed like they really enjoy what they do. The children were very excited to see my two children and we're very welcoming. I had visited 10 daycare facilities in two days and this school made me feel like I was giving them the best opportunity to be the best they can be without feeling like it was just another corporate daycare after your money. The only thing that saddens me is the ratio of children to teachers. I feel like the standard really needs to child so that the teacher and child can fully grow to their potential, but I know that this is the standard everywhere."

Share Childtime - 1500 Swanson Drive's store rating

Childtime - 1500 Swanson Drive is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Childtime - 1500 Swanson Drive is a merchant member
Childtime - 1500 Swanson Drive participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,473 merchant members.