Stores > Childtime - 11524 North Rockwell Avenue

1-405-722-5431
      1-405-722-5604
      0402@childtime.com
      1-405-722-5431

Voice your opinion! Review Childtime - 11524 North Rockwell Avenue by clicking a star below.

2017-09-23

"Generally my experience has been good. I'm hoping the experience improves or at the least stays the same."

2017-06-03

"General experience is good."

2017-06-03

"I feel the school thinks highly of my child which makes me feel comfortable in leaving her in the schools care"

2017-05-20

"Wonderful and loving caregivers. I am so thankful for all the outstanding staff who take such wonderful care of my baby girl."

2017-05-16

"I'm a litt upset because I thought this school would have been great. My daughter was so excited to start her new school."

2016-11-12

"Great environment for my child to learn and develop social skills. Attentive staff. Awesome facility!"

2016-11-05

2016-10-29

"I love the teachers, and they really seem to care about my child. I only wish I would get more feedback about what my child does on a daily basis."

2016-10-25

2016-10-15

"Positive interactions with all staff. Baby room has much better communication during the day than toddler room. I want to know when baby takes a bottle and how much consumed. Some days no bottle is listed from early morning arrival."

2016-10-08

2016-09-08

"Great, I would recommend this daycare for sure"

2016-09-08

"Overall we have had a wonderful experience! My child's teachers are very sweet and attentive to her needs. They've helped her learn and grow and keep us informed on her daily! As a first time working parent this makes it easier to know she's in good hands!"

2016-08-27

"Great, I would recommend this daycare for sure"

2016-08-27

Share Childtime - 11524 North Rockwell Avenue's store rating

Childtime - 11524 North Rockwell Avenue is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Childtime - 11524 North Rockwell Avenue is a merchant member
Childtime - 11524 North Rockwell Avenue participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,466 merchant members.