Stores > Childtime - 6300 Harbourside

1-804-739-2282
      1-804-739-5668
      1016@childtime.com
      1-804-739-2282

Voice your opinion! Review Childtime - 6300 Harbourside by clicking a star below.

2017-08-26

"Mostly positive I really enjoy the teachers"

2017-08-24

"We had a great experience."

2017-06-17

"My daughter is happy, so we are happy. Only issue is the need for renovation. My girl comes home with a very specific bad smell, which is from the old floors and walls."

2017-06-14

"The tour of this childtime was very informative and everyone was nice! Felt that everything smelled clean and was put together well."

2017-05-20

"Moving to Childtime was the best decision for us. The love and compassion of the staff and teachers and the way they interact with the kids is the main reason we have stayed. The focus is more on the kids and their needs and helping them grow as people. The teachers and staff treat each kid with respect and as people instead of as just kids. In a short time my kids have learned more than they did at a previous daycare. They take concerns of parents seriously and work with them to help the kids."

2017-03-25

"We have been so impressed with everything about the school. The director is always so welcoming and the teachers clearly take great care of my daughter!!"

2017-02-16

"The tour was worth doing! Glad I checked it out. I really love this school. Everyone seems so warm, friendly & happy! Love the on-site cook. Kids get fresh meals, love that."

2017-01-21

"It is a fantastic school, very attentive to my sons needs. I recommend it to anyone looking for daycare."

2017-01-14

2016-12-31

"Very good for us, and our child."

2016-12-24

"Very good for us, and our child."

2016-12-04

"The tour was excellent! The director was warm and knowledgeable. The infant teacher was wonderful! I will feel very comfortable dropping my daughter off there."

2016-04-23

"My overall experience has been positive. Every staff member I interact with is friendly and appears genuinely interested in my baby, and his well-being. I feel secure that he is safe, well-cared for, and that regulations are followed."

2016-02-13

"Generally I love the school. The resent turnover and changes with director does cause some concern about the quality and consistency for my children."

2016-02-03

"Overall it's good but having a problem with a child being aggressive and physical with my child which has not been communicated/addressed by the teachers or administration. Daily stories of hitting and rough play are only communicated from my child. We are concerned an curious as to why we haven't been notified of any problems since we brought it up."

Share Childtime - 6300 Harbourside's store rating

Childtime - 6300 Harbourside is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Childtime - 6300 Harbourside is a merchant member
Childtime - 6300 Harbourside participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,474 merchant members.