Mechanicsville, VA USA
    1-804-746-2439
    1013@childtime.com
    1-804-746-7333

2017-09-23

"I started with an elementary school child and now with a toddler who started at less than a year old and with developmental delays, and feeding issues, which has been handled with utmost care and concern. He has now progressed to such a degree that it is not noticed as easily. His neurologist recently told me whatever you do, do not take him out of this daycare because he has progressed in leaps and bounds in their environment, I think this speaks volumes and I couldn't be more greatful!"

2017-09-23

"My first experience when touring the school was great. My son's father and I toured many schools. This one was recommended by multiple friends and other people on social media. Ms. Shannon is my sons main teacher and she has taken the time to get to know him. She knows how long it takes him to calm down if he ever shows signs of distress at drop off and sends awesome updates of him engaging with other children and adorably napping. Also, at pick up, the other helpers are very friendly and inform me of my sons behavior and if he had any accidents. In addition, I have had most of my interaction with Monica and she has always been extremely helpful. I feel as if my child is in capable hands and in a safe and active environment that is conducive to positive growth.As a parent I feel fortunate to have the Mechanicsville Child Time to teach and engage my son. Thanks!"

2017-05-30

"Seeing the classroom she would be a part of and that my child already knew classmates in her room."

2017-04-26

"Am very interested in enrolling my grandchildren. However, the cost for a 5 day stay is a bit daunting."

2017-04-06

"The director was very nice and sweet to my daughter and me. She answered my questions that I had."

2017-04-01

"Great education and experienc"

2017-01-07

"We just started, but I like it so far. We love Miss Tami and Miss Shannon. The other teachers and staff are very welcoming and friendly as well. She learns new things and loves the songs they sing. I love how they get family involved. They encourage her and us to work on her growth & development milestones. Great experience and I am very particular for my baby."

2016-12-31

2016-09-17

"I love most of the veteran teachers and my kids have been treated well. They are comfortable at this facility but the good teachers keep disappearing and it seems like anyone who fills out an application can work there. There is no excuse for the rooms and grounds to be as old as they are and not had upgrades yet."

2016-09-10

2016-09-08

"For the most part, everything has always exceeded my expectations. I've been exceptionally pleased with the communication I've received from most teachers and staff. There was a bit of miscommunication last year in the previous class while transitioning the new teachers though it was resolved immediately. Child Time has always gone above and beyond for us and we will continue to recommend them to all parents. Thank you!"

2016-09-08

"I think it would be helpful to have a standard rate based on classroom, days per week, age and multiple child discounts. It appears there isn't an across the board rate for everyone and difficult to see the rates unless asked. Then there is a handwritten sheet given with each price. I have to ask to see what the rates will be for each child after a classroom transition or when they are going back to school or on school break. This needs to be communicated better and more readily available. Rates should be the same across the board and given to parents so they know what rate to expect in each classroom when a child moves up. I feel this should be accessible to all parents at the school or online. I love the staff and the school but this is the most frustrating issue I have seen."

2016-09-08

"I love this school. Everyone here is wonderful and kind and my kids are always excited to go to school everyday!"

2016-08-31

"Very nice tour, registering tomorrow"

2016-08-27

Share Childtime - 7452 Old Hickory Drive's store rating

Childtime - 7452 Old Hickory Drive is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Childtime - 7452 Old Hickory Drive is a merchant member
Childtime - 7452 Old Hickory Drive participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,436 merchant members.