Manassas, VA USA
    1-703-330-7327
    1052@childtime.com
    1-703-330-4590

2017-08-16

"my tour guide was welcoming, friendly, knowledgeable, and enthusiastic. I could not have asked for anything else, she was wonderful!"

2017-07-15

"We are happy at the moment."

2017-07-01

"this is the best decision we have ever made to start our son's education. he absolutely loves his teachers an his nee found friends. our son allways looks forward to Monday to get back to school. keep up the great work"

2017-04-25

"The lady who toured me was so pleasant and nice. She had me sold but I can't get over the fact that the Director seemed in a rush and not welcoming."

2017-04-05

"Wonderful and professional staff onboard. All the ladies where wonderful down to front desk, manager/director. Very warm feeling entering in and out of the building. Mrs. Vicky answered all my questions and made me and my family feel comfortable. The kids seemed very happy the teachers showed great love to the kids. But"

2017-03-18

"Love the teachers and director staff!"

2017-03-11

"Love the teachers and director staff!"

2017-02-18

"I love Childtime Manassas. The staff are all very welcoming and I know that my child is well loved and taken care of while my husband and I are at work. He has learned a lot while at daycare and he is happy to attend every day. As a working mother it is comforting to know that my child is happy and taken care of while I am away from him."

2017-02-11

2017-01-07

"The school has been great. Its very well put together and doesn't have that horrible smell like a lot of daycares do. It smells good and looks good! The teachers in the infant room are beyond amazing!! I love them!!!! As far as management is concerned. The assistant director is very professional and sympathetic. The director however appears nice in the beginning but is actually very rude and unprofessional once you are enrolled. Hopefully one day she changes because childcare is way to expensive to have to also deal with being treated unfairly with an unprofessional rude attitude."

2016-12-31

"The school has been great. Its very well put together and doesn't have that horrible smell like a lot of daycares do. It smells good and looks good! The teachers in the infant room are beyond amazing!! I love them!!!! As far as management is concerned. The ***istant director is very professional and sympathetic. The director however appears nice in the beginning but is actually very rude and unprofessional once you are enrolled. Hopefully one day she changes because childcare is way to expensive to have to also deal with being treated unfairly with an unprofessional rude at***ude."

2016-12-09

"Great vibe and staffLoved the app!"

2016-10-29

"Ms. Susy is an amazing teacher if it was not for her we would not still be there."

2016-10-25

2016-08-20

"What a nuturing, child centered environment. From the management to the teachers, parents feel welcome, and communication is great- love the status updates throughout the day."

Share Childtime - 8461 Signal Hill Road's store rating

Childtime - 8461 Signal Hill Road is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Childtime - 8461 Signal Hill Road is a merchant member
Childtime - 8461 Signal Hill Road participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,415 merchant members.