Stores > Childtime - 16500 24 Mile Road

1-586-677-9118
      1-586-677-9105
      0639@childtime.com
      1-586-677-9118

Voice your opinion! Review Childtime - 16500 24 Mile Road by clicking a star below.

2017-09-23

"It is costly, but you can see that you get what you pay for. The teachers treat my children as family and I dont see how any other childcare center could be better than the one we are in now."

2017-08-12

"We are very happy at this school! Our boys Love coming and know all of the teachers since they have been there since babies. Thank you!"

2017-08-12

"This school is fantastic! It's the perfect summer camp and I love the field trips that are offered"

2017-07-15

"I couldn't imagine taking my child anywhere else. I'm confident when I drop her off that she is being well taken care of and learning on a daily basis. We love this school."

2017-02-04

"We love Child Time! Both of our boys have been attending since they were infants. They love their teachers and friends. This makes my husband and I feel very good about leaving our children there."

2017-01-28

2016-11-26

"I love all the staff!!! It always smells terrific walking in and it is a calming feeling."

2016-11-26

"We have had a great experience here. We have always felt comfortable with the staff and the facility. We enjoy the family approach they have with each other and the families they care for."

2016-11-19

2016-11-19

2016-11-12

"I love it here! The things my daughter is learning just from daycare is amazing. My daughter comes home and loves talking about school and her teachers. It was the best decision to bring my daughter to childtime. So so Happy!"

2016-11-05

2016-10-25

"My two years old son has been Child Time few months and he loves. The directors and teachers are wonderful. I very like daily updates via email about what my son do with pictures. Also they have great activities- my son when back home always shows what he learning. He is very happy."

2016-10-15

2016-07-09

"My daughter loves it. She felt at home immediately. Although she has only been there a few months, she has developed academically and socially. It was a great choice for our family."

Share Childtime - 16500 24 Mile Road's store rating

Childtime - 16500 24 Mile Road is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Childtime - 16500 24 Mile Road is a merchant member
Childtime - 16500 24 Mile Road participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,466 merchant members.