Stores > Childtime - 876 South Deshon Road

1-770-484-8949
      1-770-484-8950
      1112@childtime.com
      1-770-484-8949

Voice your opinion! Review Childtime - 876 South Deshon Road by clicking a star below.

2017-09-23

"I love love love this school!"

2017-08-16

"The tour was great. I was welcomed at the front door and the teacher Ms Gwynn seems to be a wonderful person! She is extremely affectionate with the children and she treats them all as if they are her children"

2017-07-15

"Love the teachers but director could show more empathy towards parents concerns."

2017-07-03

"I enjoyed the tour. It was very informative and I absolutely love the teaching method!"

2017-05-20

"I have been with Childtime for over 8 years, they have been nothing less than great, I am so thankful for them. I feel extremely comfortable with all 3 of my kids attending here."

2017-03-18

"Mrs. Scott is an amazing teacher. She takes the time to be engaged with all of the children in the classroom. My child has learned so much in her clsss. She will be prepared for Kindergarten! Ms. Keeva takes the time to care for all of her students. She prepares engaging activities for the students in after school. I really appreciate their level of professionalism and their ability to educate my children. I know my children are safe and loved in their care."

2017-03-11

2016-12-21

"The teachers were very engaging. I pay closer attention to this, considering they will be interacting most closely and consistently with my child. Overwhelmed & exasperated teachers = a bad outlook for kids."

2016-11-05

"It was very pleasant and is in the top 2 daycare centers I'm considering."

2016-10-25

"I love this school great teachers"

2016-10-15

"I love this school great teachers"

2016-08-14

"I was very impressed with the curriculum and programs ! Couldn't be more satisfied"

2016-08-06

"THIS IS BY FAR THE BEST CHILDCARE FACILITY I HAVE EVER EXPERIENCED. GREAT STAFF AND THEY HAVE EXCELLENT COMMUNICATION. VERY PROFESSIONAL AND THEY TAKE CARE OF THE CHILDREN AS IF THEY WERE THERE OWN."

2016-07-30

2016-02-03

"In the infant room there was a baby crying In his crib and the caretaker did not pick him up or attempt to soothe him (I guess they use the cry it out method which is a very unsafe"

Share Childtime - 876 South Deshon Road's store rating

Childtime - 876 South Deshon Road is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Childtime - 876 South Deshon Road is a merchant member
Childtime - 876 South Deshon Road participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,474 merchant members.