Lawrenceville, GA USA

Customer service: 10.00/10
Return/Replacement policy: 10.00/10
2018-03-19

Second Family

"I love this facility. The director is amazing. Very straight forward and genuine whether the answer she gives is something you want to hear or not. All of the children adore her which says a lot about a person. Yes there is a high turn around but maybe if childcare paid their staff a little more then that issue would be resolved. These people have bills to pay its sad to see great teachers go because they can no longer afford to stay. I have witnessed a few unruly children however I attribute that to their parents not the daycare. My child enjoys learning new songs and playing with her friends. I must say that tuition has gone up which is crappy but perhaps the peace of mind keeps me there regardless."

2018-01-19

AMAZING!

"I'm kinda shock a parents wrote what she wrote with the last post. These staffs are amazing and the price of the daycare is great! Please enroll your Children at this daycare. You wont regret it!"

2017-12-22

Do Not Send Your Child Here

"As a former educator and mother im begging all prospective parents to not bring your children to this school. My son has been here for only a week and this has been one of the worst weeks ever! I have never had to complain about a center. I worried about him everyday at my job which no parent should have to go through. My son was being bullied by an older child in the class who used derogatory words towards him, he was refused water because he wasn't "allowed to leave the class" to use the water fountain outside the door he came home so dehydrated he gulped down a 16oz bottle of water. He was also put in time out which as we know now is no longer being used in early childhood education when dealing with children. The staff are uneducated in early childhood development and really have no passion to work with children. They are simply there to babysit and get a check. I have voiced all my concerns to the lady in the front and nothing has been done. She just seemed unbothered by it all and says she will look into it. I have taken him out of the school and am leaving this review for any parents who are thinking about bringing their children here please do not. "

2017-08-26

"Good school wish it was a little less expensive for before and after care but nonetheless a good school"

2017-04-22

"I don't like the idea of walking toddlers with infants sometimes in morning there are toddlers there and I don't think they should be near the babies who can't crawl or walk yet ."

2017-03-04

"I used to love it!!! Now it's lackluster. I have stayed because my child is familiar with everyone. But I'm now seriously contemplating leaving because the issues continue."

2017-02-25

2017-01-13

"I was thoroughly satisfied with the tour and information given regarding enrollment."

2016-12-24

"I had been pleased. Over the yrs I've seen a few directors and lots of teachers as my oldest have attended. The current staff I honestly feel is 'young' and maybe not really there for the love of children"

2016-12-24

"I LOVE Childtime. Not only the Lawrenceville location where they currently attend but also the Lilburn location they were at previously. They are AWESOME all around."

2016-12-17

2016-12-17

2016-12-03

"Love my sons teacher! She does an amazing Job (Ms.Missi)"

2016-11-26

"Love my sons teacher! She does an amazing Job (Ms.Missi)"

2016-10-15

"Great staff is great to my child and love and encourage my child."

Share Childtime - 1795 Old Norcross Road's store rating

Childtime - 1795 Old Norcross Road is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Childtime - 1795 Old Norcross Road is a merchant member
Childtime - 1795 Old Norcross Road participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 4,216 merchant members.