Las Vegas, NV USA
    1-702-361-7935
    1803@childtime.com
    1-702-361-1725

2017-04-07

"Me personally I love this learning center. I think that everything that they do is in good cause of the children."

2017-02-18

"The former director was very dedicated to the school and the children and things seemed to be improving and then out of no where she disappeared. No explanation other than it happened quickly which is extremely worrisome as that's never a good thing. That left me very uneasy and less trustful. New director seems equally determined to improve things though until I see some continuity with the teachers as in no more musical rooms with my child and better communication between them so I can get answers about my child's day EVERY day rather than only when certain teachers are there, I will be open to another school."

2017-02-11

2016-12-24

"I enjoy the constant extra activities they provide other than the daily child care."

2016-12-17

2016-11-12

"Very happy with entire school. My family was very impressed with classrooms at Fall Festival; thought it was much better than her previous daycare which was very nice too but farther away. Your daycare was full last year when we tried to enroll her so we ended up at the next closest daycare. I made sure we didn't miss a spot this year."

2016-11-05

2016-10-25

"Overall we have had great experiences with this school and the teachers. There are some teachers that are not as warm to my child as others but he's only with them in the morning until his teachers get there."

2016-10-25

"The teachers are not well trained and the management does nothing to fix issues."

2016-10-15

2016-10-15

2016-09-08

"Great school, and staff. We are excited to enroll our daughter on Tuesday !"

2016-08-20

"My overall experience has been good"

2016-08-13

"My overall experience has been good"

2016-07-31

"Nicole was awesome. She explained everything so well. She didn't leave a thing out. I had so many questions and with no hesitations she answered them all very professionally and friendly. She made me feel very safe and comfortable. All the other staff as well were very friendly and welcoming."

Share Childtime - 7980 S. Eastern Ave's store rating

Childtime - 7980 S. Eastern Ave is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Childtime - 7980 S. Eastern Ave is a merchant member
Childtime - 7980 S. Eastern Ave participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,438 merchant members.