Kentwood, MI USA
    1-616-975-1966
    0636@childtime.com
    1-616-975-1955

2017-08-26

"We have been very very pleased when we moved here to have found this school. Our daughter is thriving and she loves all the learning she's doing. We are so blessed and thankful that we found this place."

2017-08-12

"This facility did not meet my childs needs in adequate timing. It got to the point where my child knew they lost control and were not professional in handling it. I had the privilege of witnessing the director tracy vu shut down turn her back and roll her eues during a meeting with me as she was not interested in effectivley communicating as well as following through a behpvior plan. They seem to be busy all the time and when a child does not comply due to overwhelming occurrences that staff did not handle in time, they end up suspending a child. 3 year olds do not know the concept of a suspension. It means nothing however as the parent i miss work or pay another sitter. Did i mention that i was still liable to pay doe those suspended days. It occurred several time in a month. Please look for another provider that gives effective discipline which allows/teaches a child to express/deal with those emotions, mediating between the kids is also much needed while socializing. Not a good fit."

2017-03-18

"We have had children enrolled at Apple Tree, Gilden Woods, and in-home daycares - Childtime is by far our favorite. Our center does a fantastic job."

2017-03-11

2017-03-04

"We LOVE Childtime! Our daughter has lots of exposure to different activities and friends. The staff are excellent and very attentive to her needs. I would recommend Childtime to anyone looking for a daycare!"

2017-02-25

2017-02-18

"I've had a great experience with the school. I think the teachers are great and the leadership is great. Precioustatus is a great idea and my husband and I have been enjoying that. My one and only wish is that I had a little more flexibility. My daughter goes part time, and some weeks I wish I could her take her on her atypical days. I understand it's too hard staffingwise to pull this off, but in my dream world and since I'm taking a survey I thought I would mention how ideal it would be if I could choose the 3 days per week and have them not necessarily be the same 3 every week."

2017-02-11

2017-01-21

"Both children have had great experiences and my oldest loves their teacher and has made many friends at the center. The directors are great and communicate to our family very well. If we ever have questions or concerns they get right on top of it and answer us promptly. I wouldn't think about going anywhere else unless price increases caused us not to be able to afford it anymore or management changed."

2017-01-21

"We truly love Childtime. All of the teachers are wonderful, loving and care about our children's development. We wouldn't dream of sending our kids anywhere else!"

2017-01-14

2017-01-14

2016-12-24

"Every staff member we've come in contact with has been friendly. Our son is clearly loved and we'll taken care of at school."

2016-12-17

2016-09-08

"Ms Rita has been one of the best things that have happened to our family. She is an amazing teacher and I honestly believe it that she has made a huge impact on my daughters life. Child time should be extremely honored to have her as one of their providers. Thank you to all of the providers at child time and a special shout out to Mts. Rita :)"

Share Childtime - 1901 E Paris's store rating

Childtime - 1901 E Paris is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Childtime - 1901 E Paris is a merchant member
Childtime - 1901 E Paris participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,437 merchant members.