Stores > Childtime - 3170 North Fry Road

1-281-646-8330
      1-281-646-1085
      1263@childtime.com
      1-281-646-8330

Voice your opinion! Review Childtime - 3170 North Fry Road by clicking a star below.

2017-08-26

"It's clean. It's safe. For us, it is not very school like as he has not learned any new academic milestones there. Teachers could learn how to be a little more caring and a little less angry all the time."

2017-05-26

"I really enjoyed the tour. The staff made my children and myself feel comfortable and there were no reservations from my children in attending this school."

2016-12-10

"The staff are very helpful, friendly and I feel comfortable and confident leaving my daughter there. The activities seem to engage her although I would like to see the children given an choice of activities and then given the option to decide."

2016-12-03

2016-10-29

"I have been extremely happy with the school. I love that many of the teachers have been there several years and my child does not have to get used to new teachers as in schools with a high turnover rate. I love the app the school uses to keep me updated during the day and all the pictures that I receive make me feel like I'm a little closer to my daughter during the work day. Now that she is older I'm getting activity updates on the curriculum and I take that home to help her learn the same things over the weekend and in the evenings. The teachers are doing a fantastic job taking care of my daughter and I don't have to worry about her while I'm at work. that is truly priceless."

2016-10-29

"My husband and I love the photo updates in the PreciousStatus app. The teachers all seem to have a good rapport with one another and with their students."

2016-10-25

2016-10-25

2016-10-15

"I understand paying tuition while on vacation but it should be discounted more than 50% especially when a parent commits to staying forever. And I personally play Santa every year for all age groups. There is more to this but I am working. Love love love all the teachers, staff, and especially miss. Laura, cindy, yessina and virgina."

2016-10-15

"The experience here has been better than the previous daycare my children went to before. Overall a good experience."

2016-10-08

2016-10-08

2016-09-17

"Good location, great staff."

2016-09-17

"Love the atmosphere, staff members are very welcoming."

2016-09-10

"Good location, great staff."

Share Childtime - 3170 North Fry Road's store rating

Childtime - 3170 North Fry Road is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Childtime - 3170 North Fry Road is a merchant member
Childtime - 3170 North Fry Road participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,466 merchant members.