Stores > Childtime - 22022 Highland Knolls

1-281-392-2400
      1-281-392-2488
      1254@childtime.com
      1-281-392-2400

Voice your opinion! Review Childtime - 22022 Highland Knolls by clicking a star below.

2017-06-17

"Teachers, directors, and staff are very nice."

2017-03-03

"I was greeted with a smile and introductions of the staff names. The children were very happy and engaged with the teacher and each other."

2017-02-04

"We absolutely love, love this school! We feel so comfortable with our Son there. We know he is cared for and loved for like he would be at home when he's there. He is always happy when we pick him up! He always enjoys his days! Also, he js so advanced for being three."

2017-01-28

"The school is great but it's a little far from where I live. I am worried that if my husband is out of town I will not be able to drop of the kids and get to work on time."

2017-01-28

2016-09-17

"We are very comfortable and contended to send our child to Childtime."

2016-09-10

"We are very comfortable and contended to send our child to Childtime."

2016-07-09

"Love the school and all of the staff. We are moving about 20 min away in a couple of months and have found more affordable schools in our new area but because of our love of childtime we will be making the drive everyday so that he can continue at the school."

2016-07-02

2016-02-03

"This school and staff have been amazing. There has been a drastic change in our family dynamic in the time that my son has been enrolled. The director and staff have been so supportive of this delicate transition for my son, they have been extremely accommodating whenever a need or special circumstance has come up, and most importantly it is clear they love my son and want to provide a safe and welcoming environment for him."

2016-01-23

"My experience have been overwhelmingly positive. The staffs are excellent. They take very good care of him access I couldn't expect any better from them all. But I do feel like the day care at times looked crammed and there could be better outdoor play yard for the kids. Overall hands down this is a great day care. Awesome job staffs for maintaining and running it."

2016-01-23

"The school goes above and beyond to meet my child's needs. I love the warm and nurturing environment, small class sizes and the computer updates provided to me. The pictures that his teacher's send everyday mean the world to me!!! My son was excited to return to school 2 weeks after winter break which is a welcomed relief! Thank you Childtime-Highland Knolls!"

Share Childtime - 22022 Highland Knolls's store rating

Childtime - 22022 Highland Knolls is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Childtime - 22022 Highland Knolls is a merchant member
Childtime - 22022 Highland Knolls participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,461 merchant members.