Hampton, VA USA
    1-757-766-6263
    1012@childtime.com
    1-757-766-6260

2017-09-09

"My expierience so far has not been a good one. The director does not show care nor concern for my children and other children unless their parents are around. The staff are stressed out because of the lack of support from their director the entire atmosphere changes when the director arrives. it is not a happy place to be and definitely not the environment I would want my children to experience at such a young age ."

2017-09-09

"We love Childtime of Hampton! The staff is very friendly and welcoming and are always positive in their interaction with our child. They communicate with us frequently via the Precious Moments app (which is a great service) and any questions I've asked have been responded to very promptly. I feel very comfortable leaving my child in their care and feel that we are getting a great value for our investment."

2017-06-03

"Overall it has been an ok experience. When my child was in the smaller classroom I felt his individual needs were easily addressed and taken care of. Now that he has moved on to the larger classroom it seems a bit more disorganized.The teachers don't seem able to directly respond to each kids needs at the individual level."

2017-04-07

"I am happy with the teaching staff and the overall atmosphere of the class"

2017-03-24

"I love this school and the way that they handle things. All of the children were very well behaved which means they have a good handle on children. When my son cried, Mrs. Cuevas handled him with such grace that only someone who loves children and respects them would. I can't wait to start my children here once they have the space for them."

2017-03-10

"Nice director and assistant director clean facility and classrooms employees are friendly"

2016-10-15

"Our family loves ChildTime in Hampton VA my son loves all the teachers even the teachers for different classrooms. I have turned down a spot at the Air Force base daycare to keep him here with all his friends and teachers."

2016-10-08

2016-09-15

"Liked the school very much and will more than likely be enrolling within the next month."

2016-09-13

"I toured this location about 8 years ago for another child. I enjoyed the tour more this time. My guide was more helpful answering all my questions. I felt I could be more comfortable leaving this child there than my older one."

2016-06-04

"Our child LOVES his teachers, Ms. Sarah and Ms. Ariel. He has thrived in their care and we really appreciate their love for our child. Ms. Zelda is always receptive and attentive to our concerns. We really appreciate her hard work."

2016-06-04

"We have loved the staff and curriculum provided to the children. We love the app updates that has been implemented. Great school."

2016-05-28

"Everyday my son goes through what he did at school and I hear him reconstruct the emotionally significant parts of his day and those include him repeating go to your chair! 5 min! I will tell your mom! 10 Min! you gotta listen! I'm very upset by this, and have given my feedback to the caregivers in the room but will most likely will speak to the director. Childtime does the min to meet the rules buut they are overworked and it shows. It could really be a great program but they need more employees to make it the kind of environment that they advertise."

2016-05-21

"I love Child Time in Hampton. From the moment i step foot at the center on our site visit I knew they were the one. There is such a sense of warmth and care in the center provided by both the center director and the teachers. I've never had to questioned the care that they provide my son. He has been at child time since he was 3 months old and i am telling you if it wasn't for his teachers and the center i would have never made it through that first year as a working mama. The infant Room teacher just received recognition for teacher of the year and let me tell you it was beyond deserve. Yes it is a little expansive but the peace of mind is worth it and more."

2016-04-23

"I love the fact that the App updates me on what activity she is doing but it still does not tell me her emotional status."

Share Childtime - 2 Manhattan Square's store rating

Childtime - 2 Manhattan Square is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Childtime - 2 Manhattan Square is a merchant member
Childtime - 2 Manhattan Square participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,437 merchant members.