Stores > Childtime - 19251 Mack Avenue
      1-313-886-6565
      1-313-886-0752
      0635@childtime.com
      1-313-886-6565

Voice your opinion! Review Childtime - 19251 Mack Avenue by clicking a star below.

2017-09-23

"Marianne is great. Things ran more smoothly when there was a full time director. Teachers for the younger classes are more warm and appear more enthusiastic and caring. Older kids get stuck with older teachers who seem cranky all the time. Communication through precious status has recently improved. However teachers rarely engage in conversations with parents in person. School holds events to engage the family, for example, cookies with grandparents. But when family members show up there is no interaction with staff just some snacks set out on tables. Childtime curriculum seems good. Field trips would be nice."

2017-09-09

"I've really enjoyed the teachers and when my child comes home and tells me about what she learned or surprises me with what she learned. I would ask that the kids not eat anything that has food dye in it though. There's been blue-green bowel movements and that seems strange to me."

2017-09-09

"My overall experience at Childtime is very positive. The director and teachers are warm and welcoming. Everyday I am in awe at what my child has learned."

2017-08-13

"No one waiting for me at desk. Everyone too busy to even acknowledge me."

2017-08-12

"It's been good although drop off time can be hard. One or two of the caregivers are very good with my child. Some of the others seem a bit more apathetic."

2017-08-12

"Staff is great overall! Some concerns over the curriculum. Overall happy."

2017-07-15

"I would like to see healthier food provided."

2017-05-20

"Overall, this school is inconsistent. Some of the teachers seem happy to be there and very engaged. Others are non-communicative with parents to an almost hostile point. Where interacting with them seems like you are interrupting them.We weren't receiving updates on what our 1 year old son was working on - so we asked the teachers for an update. They told us that they had many new students and some challenging students so they couldn't provide updates. My husband and I think this is ridiculous - our son spends upwards of 40 hours here - we should know what motor and verbal skills they are working on with him.Also - the teachers seemed apathetic towards my son. We dropped him off he was crying on the floor and the teachers were talking to each other. I had to go back in the room and ask for them to address my son's crying so he could transition to the room. I'm not asking that they coddle him - but transition time for child drop off should be better than that. At his old daycare they would take him from my hands and cuddle him before setting him down to play.When we discussed all of this with the director, she acknowledged that teacher apathy was an issue with the school (apathy is my word, not hers). She said that she was working on it and it had actually improved over her tenure. She stated that she wants for us to receive updates and it was unacceptable behavior on the part of the teachers (the hostile nature, non communication, not addressing the child, etc).Since then we have received about 60% more updates on our child. Which is a definite improvement. But we still don't know what he is working on (he's 15 months old now). Are they working with him on utensils? What? They aren't ever there when we pick him up so we have no idea (different teachers). Finally: the food. It's somewhat balanced (meat, veggie and/or fruit), but sometimes completely lacking in nutrition: Like hot dogs and chicken nuggets."

2017-05-20

"I am satisfied with the services and my daughter enjoys coming to the center but sometimes she gets bored."

2017-05-20

"The staff have been responsive and caring to my daughters needs. I would like to see more practical skills be taught in class, I.e communicating with different kinds of people or maybe learn some words in different languages"

2017-05-20

"It has been an awesome experience all around from the staffing ,educational experience,safety atmosphere and the caring for the children I'm a new mom all over again a very over protective and was having a hard time finding a place that I was comfortable with until I found childtime... it's been a great ride I wouldn't have had it any other way was a awesome place "

2017-04-28

"The facilitator & tour was very informative and reassuring. The director was informed, professional, friendly, patient, and accommodating. I was pleasantly surprised with the tour, as I have never been fond of commercial childcare centers. I hope to enroll one of my children very soon."

2017-03-03

"I liked the center. We had a small change in plans for child care but when ready we will enroll at this center."

2016-11-18

"I did not like that the playground was so far from the school - and that the kids would have to cross a parking area. I was also not thrilled that the classroom my child would be in was in view of a street and many people walking by. The staff were very friendly and helpful though, this school is just not right for us."

2016-10-13

"I really liked the tablets in each room that the staff uses to document activities throughout the day. I also liked the fact that cameras are being installed in January. I was pleased with how clean the school was, and that you must put on shoe protectors before going into the infant rooms."

Share Childtime - 19251 Mack Avenue's store rating

Childtime - 19251 Mack Avenue is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Childtime - 19251 Mack Avenue is a merchant member
Childtime - 19251 Mack Avenue participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,474 merchant members.