Garland, TX USA
    1-972-495-6269
    1208@childtime.com
    1-972-495-9088

2017-07-15

"Everyone is warm and friendly. Very informative."

2017-07-13

"Everyone was very nice and informative. I loved the security and the kids seemed to enjoy their classrooms"

2017-06-10

"We are living on the opposite side of Garland and thought this may be on the way, turns out it is not. More than likely will keep Gaige at his current daycare center just because of the location. We are looking to purchase a house within the next year. If we end up in the area we would be very interested in enrolling Gaige here."

2017-06-03

"I really loved how welcoming everyone was and felt like they really cared about my daughter."

2017-06-03

"We love our school. Miss Kathy is always smiling and genuinely happy to see us and our daughter. Her happiness spreads to all of the teachers in the school. My daughter loves coming to school everyday to see her friends and Miss Ronnie. I can say it to much, we LOVE our school!"

2017-04-26

"The tour was great better than any other! The staff was very friendly and as a parent I feel confident leaving my daughter in their care. Thank you!"

2017-04-12

"I enjoyed the warm welcoming and the online camera system and how informative the information was that I received about the school"

2017-02-08

"I was told I can auto-pay with my credit card... wrong only debit card when I sign up. They told me they were installing video to see from your phone.... wrong, you can only watch from the entry way and the tv was OFF. What's the point then?"

2016-12-10

"Great people just needs to get more organized and order."

2016-12-03

"Great people just needs to get more organized and order."

2016-10-29

"We are very happy with our son's teacher, the cleanliness of the school, and the pleasant demeanor of the staff."

2016-10-25

"I think that the tour was excellent. I love that this school is so different from all the others. The space is warm and comforting, and I know it will be a wonderful fit for both my children. Nina took the time out to answer all of my questions and concerns, even after the tour was over. I received all the information needed in a timely manner, and was made to feel apart of the Childtime family."

2016-10-25

2016-08-06

"Since we enrolled my 2 year old a month ago, we have seen a dramatic difference in her. She was with a private sitter before and always came home understimulated and extremely needy. Since enrolling her in Childtime, she comes home happy and excited. She tells me about her day, her friends, and is always teaching me a new song that she learned in school. She sleeps better at night because the staff keeps her on a consistent nap schedule. Her repertoire of food has expanded. The other day she asked me if she could have carrots! She always refused carrots before! Thanks to Childtime, my home and my daughter are so much happier. The teachers and staff at Childtime are always so helpful and encouraging. I can ask them about anything and they're always willing to tell me about her day. They're quick to communicate issues and let me know what's going on. From teaching her yoga to buying her a snow cone, they go above and beyond to take care of my girl. Thank you Childtime!!"

2016-07-30

Share Childtime - 985 West Brand Road's store rating

Childtime - 985 West Brand Road is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Childtime - 985 West Brand Road is a merchant member
Childtime - 985 West Brand Road participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 4,216 merchant members.