Gaithersburg, MD USA
    1-301-948-3835
    0802@childtime.com
    1-301-948-2556

2017-09-23

"My family has been very happy at Childtime. Our children are safe, loved and they get an amazing education. Jordan and her team are wonderful. I love the recent technology updates in the preschool and pre-k programs. Love the new STEAM lab!"

2017-09-09

"My children's current teachers are fantastic (Ms. Kiana, T, Saga, and Laura). Ms. Jordan is a wonderful director and the school atmosphere has changed hugely in the right direction very shortly after she took over."

2017-07-15

"Our experience has been wonderful. The staff is very respectful and a joy to be around. They look after my child and keep me up to date."

2017-07-15

"The care that my son was given was absolutely amazing. He was happy being dropped off everyday and I knew he was in the best hands. It made going to work so much easier. He loved his friends, teachers, all the staff. I am sad we have left and moved to Pennsylvania, taking him out of childtime was the hardest part of the move. Everyone will be missed dearly!"

2017-05-20

"Generally, the teachers have all been caring, tolerant, and effective in assisting with our child's growth. The leadership, including that above the director, seems to make decisions in isolation without consult from parents & teachers. I believe opportunities like providing more surveys or forums to share what's working & what's not should be provided to the center community, only if the feedback would be used to drive change. If it is not used or ignored, no one's time or energy should be wasted."

2017-05-09

Poor management, Lazy employee, liars , racist toward black people

"Please don't put your baby there. I put my 10 months baby there, They stared him to death. They through his home made food and sending fake photos that he finished 100% of his food. Lazy lazy employee. They were pouring crackers in front of poor kids like bird instead of giving them home made food by spoon.
Please don't trust them. They didn't give my baby milk (4 oz of milk in 8h). They belived that my baby should learn to use sippy cup. Unfortunately, I believed in their speaking.
After a month, my baby end of being in the hospital and lost a lot of weight. If I find time, I will sue them.
Sometimes during a day, I was leaving my job to go see my baby. He was always strapped to the chair. I was telling them they are in age of learning to walk, why don't you permit them to walk? They were saying "it has responsibility for us if he falls down. Poor my baby and other babies. Please check your babies in these places. They are nasty.

2017-03-18

"Great school,loving staff and excellent environment."

2017-03-18

"I've been generally happy with the school & my son's experience there. However, staff turnover at the director & teacher levels has been concerning. Thankfully my son has had great teachers who have typically stayed for at least 6 months, thus minimizing dramatic changes. Also some of the classrooms seem overwhelming with the number of kids/sometimes rowdy behavior, but again my son has had calming teachers and minimal need to be in the more rowdy classrooms."

2017-03-11

2017-01-07

"Director of school is very nice. Teacher in class is good, but I don't receive daily communication from Pre K class about what my child did in school. My child doesn't speak much what he did in school. Curriculum is good, kids should receive daily homework."

2016-12-31

"Director of school is very nice. Teacher in cl*** is good, but I don't receive daily communication from Pre K cl*** about what my child did in school. My child doesn't speak much what he did in school. Curriculum is good, kids should receive daily homework."

2016-11-26

"Love childtime!!! Prices are steep, but staff is awesome!!"

2016-11-19

"Love childtime!!! Prices are steep, but staff is awesome!!"

2016-10-01

"Teachers are fantastic. My children love their teachers and I feel comfortable talking with them. We've had many teachers we've liked, here are some recent ones that have interacted very positively w/ my children: Ms. Jessica, Ms. Yaudith, Ms. Singh, Ms. Perside. Please take care of the teachers to reduce turn over; they work hard and deserve to be compensated well!"

2016-09-24

Share Childtime - 1199 Quince Orchard Blvd's store rating

Childtime - 1199 Quince Orchard Blvd is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Childtime - 1199 Quince Orchard Blvd is a merchant member
Childtime - 1199 Quince Orchard Blvd participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,438 merchant members.