Stores > Childtime - 610 Center Street

1-515-243-4366
      1-515-243-4490
      1701@childtime.com
      1-515-243-4366

Voice your opinion! Review Childtime - 610 Center Street by clicking a star below.

2017-09-09

"I like my childrens teacher, they give a very good vibe and my children love them i do not like the work director i feel like she is cold, and has a problem with people of color"

2017-06-17

"My child's teachers are wonderful. Especially Miss Justina. I feel welcomed and my child is always happy when I enter the classroom."

2017-03-18

"I was absolutely in love with this school until the new director started last fall. Since her arrival, two teacher have left on their own, one was fired, and one (who was teacher of the year) left with no information why or no notification -- she was in the new born room and took my sons in her care as infants and we did not get a chance to say good bye."

2017-03-11

2017-02-18

"Up until several months ago, we LOVE the school and the staff almost felt like family. They knew my child almost better than we did. They cared about him--they knew the things he liked or didn't like.With the departure of a few teachers and then complete turmoil and turnover in his classroom (not a great combo for 2s who like routine) it has become a disaster. He was potty trained and home and school and now is only trained at home. Generally we understand that things happen, but the quality of care in his current classrooms boarders on unsafe and the caregivers currently watching him each day are ill-equipped/qualified to handle the task. That means curriculum isn't getting following, as the staff is simply trying to survive the day."

2017-02-11

2016-10-29

"As I said previously...Justina and Diana are AMAZING! I wish Barbara would never grow out of the infant A room. She loves it in that room. Lisa the locations director is very professional and perfect for her job. She is courteous and has great customer service skills. I am completely satisfied with Childtime. I love getting pictures during the day through the phone app."

2016-10-25

2016-08-24

"It was a great tour. Although when speaking to the person from the 1-800 number, they told me diapers and wipes were included in the tuition but when I visited the school, the director had told me that info was false. So I'm a little confused about the information given to me via the 1-800 number."

2016-08-13

"Good teachers. Management always looks like they are unorganized and ill prepared since the director moved on. They need to be more constant."

2016-08-06

2016-02-13

"We love Child Time. We feel comfortable dropping our children off everyday, knowing they will be taken care of and have a day full of fun and learning. We switched daycares once to try ans save money, but came back less than 3 months later. We will not leave again. You don't know what you have until its gone."

Share Childtime - 610 Center Street's store rating

Childtime - 610 Center Street is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Childtime - 610 Center Street is a merchant member
Childtime - 610 Center Street participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,474 merchant members.