Stores > Childtime - 186 West Portage Trail EXT

1-330-928-2255
      1-330-922-4800
      0502@childtime.com
      1-330-928-2255

Voice your opinion! Review Childtime - 186 West Portage Trail EXT by clicking a star below.

2017-09-09

"The yoga and cooking classes are wonderful additions to my son's day. More add on classes would be enjoyable."

2017-06-01

"I didn't feel welcome at all. I felt like an inconvenience. No one was nice to my children when we visited. And I don't understand how anyone can afford these prices."

2016-11-26

"Our child is entering her fifth year in your care. We have shopped around on a few occasions but stay because of the core group of staff."

2016-11-19

2016-09-17

"We've had a pleasant time so far with this school. Everyone knows our sons name by heart and truly seem to enjoy seeing him when he arrives in the morning."

2016-09-10

2016-08-27

"Our experience with this center has been excellent. We have our grandchildren at various times in the year and have always had a great experience. The kids never complain about going and always have positive experiences."

2016-08-20

2016-08-13

"Flexible, and able to work with my families schedule. I am also able to effectively communicate with my child's teacher. My child is in a safe environment. I know most of the teachers."

2016-08-06

2016-04-09

"I wish I would have enrolled my daughter sooner. I always thought it would be too expensive, but the price that I pay is more than reasonable for the environment and services provided."

2016-03-26

"My wife and I have been very satisfied with the overall care for our daughter. There have been issues with the lack of communication, consistency of care, and other more trivial matters. But the core group of staff has done right by my child and I have the utmost confidence in the teachers and directors that have been there throughout. I have zero doubts that, when it really matters, my daughter is in good hands."

2016-03-12

"Everyone here is so friendly and welcoming. I truly believe they put my son's education and needs first."

2016-02-03

"I love this school and am very happy with our child's teacher. I feel like we have so much support here and it makes me feel like our baby is going to be more well-rounded. As a parent, we always think we could be doing more, and I just want her to develop physically, emotionally, and mentally to her optimal level."

2015-08-24

"We love bringing our child to Childtime. We have always been so impressed with the level of care she has received in a fun and warm atmosphere. We have also always appreciated the staff members who always greet us with a warm welcome, and take the time to talk when needed. We feel fortunate to have found such a great place with awesome people for our child to spend time. We have, and will definitely continue to recommend it to others."

Share Childtime - 186 West Portage Trail EXT's store rating

Childtime - 186 West Portage Trail EXT is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Childtime - 186 West Portage Trail EXT is a merchant member
Childtime - 186 West Portage Trail EXT participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,474 merchant members.