Chesterfield Twp, MI USA
    1-586-598-7348
    0632@childtime.com
    1-586-598-1700

2017-08-12

"Amazing teachers, staff, and curriculum that have helped my child develop into a well rounded individual. The teachers very obviously care deeply about each and every child. The curriculum is better than any I've ever seen, including our previous Montessori school. My child comes home excited every day to tell me what he's learned that day. Finally, the school creates a safe environment for children to develop social interaction skills by learning together and playing together. We recommend this school to anyone looking for a daycare/school that fosters learning, creativity, and childhood development."

2017-07-15

"Really friendly and genuine staff"

2017-07-01

"Great director and staff. Treats each child like one of their own."

2017-06-17

"This school is so good I would pay more if they asked me to. The teachers are educated, caring, personal, my son runs in and hugs and cuddles them. They are also structured and firm which my son needs. Rebecca and Laura are phenomenal and always help me in all my questions and issues. It is a family here and I love it."

2017-06-17

"Great teachers, great staff!"

2017-06-03

"Prices have gone up FOUR TIMES since my older child has been attending this school. It is getting very expensive and a 10% discount is welcome but marginal. Overall the experience is very positive but I wish I could get more out of the main teacher of my older child's classroom. She rarely provides updates aside from check-in and check-out, and when she does, it is usually a blanket statement that is obviously posted to all children's timelines. Also, she has confessed that she only spends the morning with my child's classroom which means other teachers (any of up to FIVE teachers) rotate through the afternoons. Where's the consistency there? My child thrives in a structured environment, and I would prefer that the teacher remain the same more often."

2017-06-03

"Love the staff the most. Caring , personable, and provides great feedback."

2017-05-20

"Great school - amazing staff. Would just love for the kids to be able to move classrooms based on ability as opposed to counts and ratios."

2017-04-22

"I toured many schools. The staff cares. The director knows every child name and smiles and hugs everyone of them when they come and go. She does a fabulous job. On top of any concerns always."

2017-04-07

"Generally it has been warm and welcoming but we don't feel like we are getting what we are paying for. There are a lot of times the child says no to doing something curriculum and the teacher just lets the child play instead. That is not okay with us considering the amount we pay. And the lunches are mainly things I wouldn't even feed my pets. There is too much play time and not enough curriculum time. But the directors and other staff members are so very nice!"

2017-03-25

"We are more than happy with our experience so far and are so glad we found this place for our children."

2017-03-25

"Very pleased. Director and teachers very professional. My wife and I feel we made the right choice."

2017-03-25

"Our children love going to Childtime. They learn new and exciting things that would difficult for us to teach at home. While there are other nearby schools, we like Childtime for their flexibility, location, and friendly staff."

2017-03-18

"The school has been phenomenal and exceeded my expectations. The teachers are very friendly and all display a passion for helping the children develop. They utilize PreciouStatus to provide updates on what my son is doing and to communicate with us. At first I was skeptical about what would be provided with this system, but both of his teachers have used it to its full potential and it keeps us engaged with what's happening while he is at school. The curriculum has helped him adjust to a routine and structured environment, which I think will help him tremendously as he progresses to kindergarten."

2017-03-18

"We could not be more thrilled with the staff and how much they care about each child!"

Share Childtime - 31480 23 Mile Road's store rating

Childtime - 31480 23 Mile Road is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Childtime - 31480 23 Mile Road is a merchant member
Childtime - 31480 23 Mile Road participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,435 merchant members.