Stores > Childtime - 350 North Pennington Drive

1-480-732-0100
      1-480-732-7454
      1435@childtime.com
      1-480-732-0100

Voice your opinion! Review Childtime - 350 North Pennington Drive by clicking a star below.

2017-08-19

"Our tour of Childtime Chandler was such a wonderful expierence. The staff and Director were so kind and lovely and made us feel so at ease leaving our son in their care."

2017-04-29

"In general, I have been pleased. The staff that has been there are incredibly warm and loving. I also appreciate the efforts made to get certified and improve curriculum. I just wish there was less turnover."

2017-04-22

"This school is so honest and keeps me informed about things that are most important to me. I would like to know more about my child's socialization with other kids (what he does good, what we need to work on)"

2017-03-25

"High turnover but caring staff"

2017-03-04

"I love this location and have recommended it to many people."

2017-02-25

"I love this location and have recommended it to many people."

2016-12-24

"I am thrilled with my experience with childtime. I am grateful everyone is so caring towards my son. Even teachers in other rooms show their enthusiasm and positivity towards my son. I honestly couldn't have hoped for a better daycare experience."

2016-12-24

"The director and her ***istant are caring and professional. Most of the teachers show outstanding involvement and care. I only wish the teacher to toddler ratio was not so high. Overall, we are very satisfied."

2016-12-17

2016-12-17

2016-11-26

"I am so pleased with Childtime. Everyone I encounter is friendly and they all know my son's name. They go above and beyond to care for my son and to keep me informed."

2016-11-19

2016-10-29

"Childtime is a great value. The level of care, learning, safety, cleanliness, food program and diaper program is good compared to the cost. There is quite a bit of staff turnover. Staff genuinely cares but I don't feel like the resources are always there for them to be able to provide the highest quality services. For the cost though, and what they can and do provide, Childtime has been a good choice for our family."

2016-10-25

2016-09-17

"The idea is there but follow through is not 100%. I will be told several different things regarding my child and be very confused on the direction we are going. Confusion on daily food and drinks. Miscommunication regarding health of my child, thinking child is sick when displaying no symptoms. Frequent phone calls at work for non-emergencies"

Share Childtime - 350 North Pennington Drive's store rating

Childtime - 350 North Pennington Drive is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Childtime - 350 North Pennington Drive is a merchant member
Childtime - 350 North Pennington Drive participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,474 merchant members.