Stores > Childtime - 1322 Policy Drive

1-410-272-7172
      1-410-273-0148
      0824@childtime.com
      1-410-272-7172

Voice your opinion! Review Childtime - 1322 Policy Drive by clicking a star below.

2017-09-23

"IN general we are very happy with the school and with the stuff.You need to improve front door security ASAP and switch to either fobs, biometric system or individual codes instead of one code access system.We wish you wore more flexible regarding weekly payment due dateWe don't think its fair you're charging a late fee as long as payment been done during the week."

2017-08-12

"The initial care giver in our daughter's room was amazing. She cared well for our daughter. When she left, we feel the care degraded significantly and involvement with activities decreased. The care government left because the ratios are too big. 1:10 is too big for a 2 year old classroom."

2017-08-12

"We love the facilities, curriculum, leadership, and individual teachers. We moved from a center due to poor care after just three weeks. Everyday my child cried when dropped off and was crying when I arrived. On the very first day my child was smiling, happy, and excited with Childtime.We could not have made a better decision as he has grown and developed so much at Childtime. If it was possible we would have stayed until reaching school age. Unfortunately, we cannot. We loved so much we recommended and have brought several other families to Childtime."

2017-07-08

"Our family is more than 800 miles away, but this school has been a tremendous support for us. Every teacher there is always so professional and eager to engage with our child, the chef is always willing to stop and discuss the menu, and they've always sent several photos and additional updates through the system after our first week. When we are away for work or vacation, they're always happy to recommend games and songs to play to help him keep sharpening various skills. We LOVE our ChildTime school! I brag about it to anyone who asks, and we love taking advantage of their Parents Night Out events. I'm so grateful we found a place so sincere about childcare it almost feels like we're leaving our baby with family while we're at work."

2017-06-17

"I couldn't find more caring people anywhere. The level of commitment and professionalism, combined with dedication, is unmatched. I couldn't ask for any better"

2017-05-31

"Very clean facility. Staff in the room my child would attend had a great teacher who seemed very attentive."

2017-03-25

"Great experience with infants, poor experience with PreK"

2016-12-03

"We have moved to this area with no family close by to help with our first child. This has been far and away the closest thing we could have hoped to find for childcare as I returned to work. We have been so grateful for how open and friendly they have been, and our family has been thrilled with our ability to share such detailed reporting on him during the day as well as forward photos they take through PreciouStatus. Outside of staying home until he started school, I do not know that I could have comfortably left our son anywhere else with as much ease and I am very happy that I don't have to find out!"

2016-11-26

2016-11-26

"I'm very impressed and feel comfortable knowing my daughter is well taken care of during the day. It is stressful leaving your child for the majority of the day. At least know she is in good hands makes it a little better."

2016-11-19

2016-08-17

"Since there weren't any spots available in the class that I needed, the person giving the tour was very quick and short."

2016-07-09

"We were very happy until the old director left, the new director is not working for us."

2016-07-02

2016-05-21

"Generally, this school is good. However, an employees action made me feel uncomfortable, because, they did not confront me with their concerns, instead they backed door me, and called child protective services. And, for those who read this, I understand that CPS is a valuable tool, but it should be a requirement that daycare members confront the parent with their concerns before involving outside authority. It was an embarrassment, it made me feel like I'm doing a horrible job as a first time parent; it made me feel like I was being judged harshly; And, It made me want to pull my child out of this daycare. I think that it should be their policy to set up a conference with the parent first. Other than that one bad apple, the hours are great, the staff is friendly, they encourage parent socials, they have parents night out, they accept children from infant to 11 years, and they participate with various vendors for kid activities. Oh, one more thing, I wish that payments were due at the end of the month not weekly, but, they must have experienced something negative to enforce this policy."

Share Childtime - 1322 Policy Drive's store rating

Childtime - 1322 Policy Drive is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Childtime - 1322 Policy Drive is a merchant member
Childtime - 1322 Policy Drive participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,465 merchant members.