Stores > Childtime - 1 Bradford

1-908-658-9401
      1-908-306-0379
      1513@childtime.com
      1-908-658-9401

Voice your opinion! Review Childtime - 1 Bradford by clicking a star below.

2017-07-08

"It has been a fantastic experience"

2017-06-24

"Staff has been welcoming and has worked with me ensure my child is given the best care possible."

2017-06-03

"That the teachers are generally ok overall - some strong teachers like Melissa. High turnover seemingly tied to people being undercompensated. The building was just refreshed a bit, but the facility and equipment are not top tier, but have improved."

2017-05-20

"Unfortunately, the very lovely teacher, Sonia, who had been with my son's class has left for medical reasons. The woman who replaced heris not half as good as she seems lacking in the cheerful demeanor and gentle discipline skills of Sonia. Lately, my son leaves school saying it was just ok with the new teacher, whereas with Sonia he loved it.Maybe some child ibteraction skills can be taught to the new teacher? She doesnt seem to enjoy the kids....Happily, we do really like the Parents Nights Out and would love more of them. My son has a terrific time at the Parent Nights Out and we appreciate that the new director has put them in place....Safety, affordability, location and flexibility are excellent features of this school. I love that I dont have to bring him and pick him up at any precise time. This takes a lot of stress off of me and I appreciate it!"

2016-11-26

"I am concerned that there is no supervision of teachers. Many times I have dropped my son off and there are many children in the room or the teacher is sitting and reading information to herself as children are screaming and crying. She isn't even looking at them! They are babies and need constant supervision. Recently I received a phone call that my son had a bruise on his nose and no one knew what happened. Nothe possible if they were actually watching him. Highly disappointed."

2016-11-19

2016-11-12

"The turnover is too high. Corporate needs to get this under control!"

2016-11-05

"The turnover is too high. Corporate needs to get this under control!"

2016-09-08

"We have loved it. We are so sad to be leaving!"

2016-08-27

"We have loved it. We are so sad to be leaving!"

2016-07-30

"We are very happy with our decision to join Childtime! The teachers and the Director are sweet and caring and our kids have great days there!"

2016-07-23

2016-05-07

"Great tour and very welcoming director."

2016-02-20

"Wonderful loving teachers and director! My 2 little ones enjoy the school. I love the precious status reports and getting pics of my children! I'm impressed with learning activities they are participating in."

2016-02-13

"The teachers at this daycare are very professional, but I do feel that there is a lack of emotional connection between teachers and my child. I do understand that this is a professional business and that it is meant to teach our children and prepare them for their future school experiences. Even so, it would be very nice to know that my child is emotionally cared for during her time at daycare. I have never seen a teacher give a child a hug or tell them that they care about them in an emotional manner. That is a shame. I would like for my child's lead teacher to give me a one sentence synopsis of the child's day when I pick my child up. I feel that the vast majority of my interactions with teachers are regarding negative experiences for my child. The positive experiences are just as important, if not more so."

Share Childtime - 1 Bradford's store rating

Childtime - 1 Bradford is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Childtime - 1 Bradford is a merchant member
Childtime - 1 Bradford participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,462 merchant members.