Bakersfield, CA USA
    1-661-665-7791
    0228@childtime.com
    1-661-665-7790

2017-07-15

"We have had a positive experience with Childtime. Ms. Sherrie is my daughter's primary caregiver and shows her much affection and care. Ms. sandy and Ms. Chy are also wonderful teachers that make sure to share the things they also experienced with my daughter."

2017-06-03

"Everything is great there my kid is very happy every time when I pick him up and I love that, his teacher is very nice. Other than the lady (blond short hair) in the front desk which is very rude and does not make you feel welcome there, everything is good so far."

2017-05-21

"It was great! The room was messy, orange peels on the floor didn't look clean and seemed a bit outdated."

2017-05-20

"Fantastic teachers... not happy to leave but price is just way too much for two kids when state funded kids get to go there for peanuts on the dollar and my kid gets sick repeatedly from others bad parenting habits. We will be removing our son soon, but. It looking forward to it"

2017-04-22

"Really thought it was a good program, but we were very disappointed."

2017-04-01

"Teachers are very caring and always look after my daughter as if she was their own."

2017-03-29

"Felt very secure, love the code/being buzzed in. Like that you are greeted and noticed right away, no lingering. Like that the classrooms have windows so I can peak."

2017-03-18

"Love the communication and my child is so comfortable there."

2017-03-11

"Love the communication and my child is so comfortable there."

2017-03-10

"I was very pleased with the facility and felt completely at ease with the thought of leaving my infant there full time. I toured with a friend who had her daughter enrolled there.. when we walked in all staff greeted my friend by name and asked about her daughter who has not been to the school in over a year so it added to my experience knowing that they take the time to get to know parents and remember them and the children. I'm excited to get my daughter enrolled and know that she is in a safe place!"

2016-09-08

"The staff really seem to care about my daughter. It feels like family, and I have no hesitation about leaving her while I go to work."

2016-08-27

2016-08-20

"The tour was good, the staff was great and would have enrolled of it would have been a reasonable price. $500 for 40 hours of care a month is way more than I can pay"

2016-07-29

"After touring, I feel more comfortable about returning to work for the first time. It has also opened my eyes to things I haven't considered while thinking about other child care options such as caring for a breastfed baby. Based on the tour alone, you guys are well informed and prepared to care for my daughter."

2016-02-03

"Overall, I am pleased. My main concern was having teachers that care about my children. And, I am certain that at Childtime, my children are cared for and loved. I would like to see a smaller teacher to student ratio, but I understand why it is the way it is. I feel that the cost is rather high, but am willing to pay it because my children are important to me. But, the cost would be a reason that I might consider changing daycare centers in the future...but, I do hesitate to remove them from a place that they enjoy and feel comfortable."

Share Childtime - 9903 Camino Media's store rating

Childtime - 9903 Camino Media is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Childtime - 9903 Camino Media is a merchant member
Childtime - 9903 Camino Media participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 4,215 merchant members.