Anaheim, CA USA
    1-714-772-7299
    0209@childtime.com
    1-714-772-7225

2017-09-09

"Wonderful. If we do have to leave, we will return"

2017-08-26

"Carolyn has put together a wonderful staff that takes very good care of my child. She had made lots of new friends and always looks forward to going to school."

2017-06-17

"Everyone we met were very friendly and knowledgeable. We were very pleased with our experience."

2017-06-17

"The school has great teachers that really care for my children and provide a safe and educational environment."

2017-06-17

"I love this school. All of the teachers are great with the kids, handle tantrums extremely well, and know all the children individual needs. They are friendly, professional, and amazing care givers."

2017-06-11

"Liked that my ID was asked to see before the tour. The security measures in place are pne of the reason I am considering this school."

2017-06-03

"We love the teachers and staff at the school my kids enjoy their time at the school"

2017-04-29

"The school directors and teachers are kind. They really do care about the children and parent's thoughts and concerns. They listen to you, address any concerns you may have and you leave confidence in knowing that your children are safe and in good care."

2017-04-22

"The teachers are hands on and loving. They are approachable and always have feedback. My son comes back learning something new every so often."

2017-03-18

"Everyday I ask how my child's day was and they say good . I'd like some detail. I'd appreciate them letting me know what needs to be worked on or what the child is doing well."

2017-03-18

"The director, assistant director and all of the teachers are engaging and friendly. It makes my day when they share a quick story about my child and something she did throughout the day. My child's knowledge of shapes, colors, numbers and letters surprises me everyday. It's also very important for me that my child exhibit manners and respect, both of which are taught and encouraged by the school. My husband and I are very happy with the childcare we are receiving."

2017-03-11

2017-03-11

2017-01-21

"The staff are wonderful and friendly. They made us feel very welcome. And they are amazing at keeping us update on how our child's day went. It was a big change for our child, and the staff put us at ease about leaving our child and our child now misses their teachers on days she doesn't go. That is heart warming to know."

2017-01-14

Share Childtime - 1000 South State College Blvd's store rating

Childtime - 1000 South State College Blvd is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Childtime - 1000 South State College Blvd is a merchant member
Childtime - 1000 South State College Blvd participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 4,216 merchant members.