Product & services pricing 10.00/10
Customer service: 10.00/10
Return/Replacement policy: 10.00/10
2018-06-06

Well worth the struggle

"I recently needed a USB3 pci card for my win7 computer. After checking I found CPUmedics,com site. They had 4-Port SuperSpeed USB 3.0 PCI-Express Controller Card. The price was good so I ordered it. Got it installed then found the supplied drivers did not work. After days of searching I contacted CPUmedics about the problem. Adam replied quickly. We went back and forth for a couple of days with no success. He even sent new drivers and they didn't work. Next he sent me the link to the manufacturer. I went to the site and downloaded the drivers and now the card is working fine. The speed increase is mind blowing. Using USB2 and Acronis a backup onto a 4TB drive was 17 DAYS. On the USB3 using the same software it took two and a half hours.
I was on the verge of sending the USB3 card back for a refund. It was Adam and his help which prompts me to write this short review. Even if the card had not worked I would deal with CPUmedics because of the service.
This is where card information can be found https://www.via-labs.com/product_show.php?id=48 Driver download file VIA_XHCI_Driver_V5.60B_AP_USB3_CARD_DRIVER.zip

2018-02-05

Leaders in the industry

"I've purchased two CPUs from CPU medics and both times their customer service and support exceeds expectations. They were able to confirm they have the exact CPU I requested and even provide picture. All of this was with very fast responses to all of my email followed by very fast shipping. Processors arrived very well packaged, ensuring no damage could be caused during shipping. I am very satisfied and will most certainly shop at CPU Medics again for my next CPU purchase."

2018-01-17

good, But

"Fast service , as advertised. the only complaint was the lack of an invoice and trouble getting one"

2018-01-07

No muss...No fuss...Just the way I like it! Thanks

"Hard drive failed and you had the exact replacement!"

2017-10-19

Great and easy company to work with! Highly reccomend

"Prompt and easy communication, attention to details"

2017-08-11

AOL or Yahoo account to register?

"Product was easy to find. Website was clean and easy to navigate. My only concern was this: I was going to register and it asked me to have an AOL or Yahoo account. I wasn't willing to go set up either just to register with your company. Am I missing something?"

2017-04-26

Saved my machine

"I needed a power supply, gave my information, John V. knew exactly which one I needed and in 2 days I was back up and running. All around great service "

2017-04-11

Adam was sincere and make my problem his problem.

"We had a delay in shipping from the warehouse to the distribution center. My order was later than my expectations but Adam made sure my package arrived as quickly as possible and followed up with me multiple times to ensure I was taken care of."

2017-04-11

Did not ship all parts for overnight AM

"They did not offer any refunds, only to ship what they were supposed to ship again tomorrow. If you expect your order to be correct, or on time don't shop here."

2017-03-29

Acer Hard Drive

"I found this site through Google. It had the HD that I wanted, at a reasonable price. I did not have much trouble with the check out, except that when I selected to Check-out/Register, it only provided Registration as a Yahoo or AOL user. I selected to simply check-out as a Guest, at which point it went to a page telling me there was an error and to refresh the page and try again. I refreshed and checked-out as a Guest. Otherwise, the process of choosing and purchasing the HD was easy. (Which is why I did not give it a full 5-star rating)"

2017-01-30

Customer Service

"Found exactly what I needed. Great customer service after a misunderstanding with regards to shipping. Very helpful with helping me understand the process.

Would highly recommend CPU Medics and in particular Adam!!

2016-12-15

AWESOME serves

"very good serves very good prices and also very smart in a computer topic

2016-10-19

Fast Shipping and Great Customer Service

"I ordered a power supply from CPU Medics to replace the one in my Dell Inspiron. It came quickly and in excellent condition. However, after a few weeks I discovered that I didn't need the power supply after all and that my computer had a different problem all together. More than a month had gone by since the day I placed my order, however the staff at CPU Medics were nice enough to let me return the part anyway. When I contacted them about returning it past the 30 day limit, they were quick to respond and very friendly and accommodating. Would definitely do business with again."

2016-03-30

Saved my computer and a bunch of money

"Ordering was quick and easy. Parts were displayed with accurate images. Prices were two thirds less than I would have paid through the manufacturer's site."

2016-01-09

"The power supply on my 10 year old Dell XPS 400 computer quit working. I found many vendors on the internet who could supply a replacement, but CPU Medics gave me the greatest hope of finding an exact replacement. I was very pleased to receive an identical power supply for the one I needed. Thank you!
CPU Medics also supplied the thermal grease I needed to properly reinstall the cpu heat sink that I had to remove when replacing the power supply. One stop shopping. I will use them again!

Share CPU Medics's store rating

CPU Medics is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CPU Medics is a merchant member
CPU Medics participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,436 merchant members.