Stores > CNDirect Online

Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.00/10 3.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.61/10 3.61/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.95/10 2.95/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 3.89/10 3.89/10
Voice your opinion! Review CNDirect Online by clicking a star below.
2018-01-22

"I ordered two hoverboards a weeks ago only received one "

2017-12-23

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!!!!!

"DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!!!! I ordered Fingerlings, against my better judgement, based on a recommendation from a friend. They were advertised as Fingerlings and I paid via Paypal (thank god) just in case. After my order was submitted I went back to their website and noticed they changed the description to "finger baby monkey toy". I contacted them right away via email and continued to contact them over a 6 week period with no response! I finally submitted a dispute with Paypal and suddenly today I get an email from CNdirect telling me my order "is getting closer to me" and asking me to remove the dispute with Paypal. Needless to say I will not remove the dispute and it is 2 days before Christmas so it looks like not only will I not receive the item, I am out the money to purchase my children other presents for the holiday! "

A rep from CNDirect Online, Cndirect.com, has responded

“Dear Sue Motzer, thanks a lot for your order in our site. Your order CNN5G114B_CN1 shipped out on 2017-11-25 19:03:13 with tracking number LS177607157CN , You can track your parcel here : https://t.17track.net/en#nums=LS177607157CN&fc=21051
Your parcel received on 2017-12-26 15:31

Any more request, you are welcome to contact us in email .

2017-12-22

Scam company

"I ordered a Christmas gift for my niece early November. They processed my payment right away. I have not received my order. No tracking info, left messages, calls, emails no responses at all. I have lost my money but even worse they’ve taken a gift from a little girl that she truly wanted. I hope their children have a nice Christmas but why not, they have all of our money to buy as many gifts as their children may ask for. You are really LOW to do this especially to children at Christmas time. You are scammers and I will continue to post such reviews until no one trusts your company. Then you may have to earn your money like honest people do!!!"

A rep from CNDirect Online, Cndirect.com, has responded

“Hi Cathy Jones, thanks a lot for your order in our site. Your order CNN8Y831H_CN1 shipped out on 2017-11-20 15:13:39 with tracking number LS194729907CN ,You can track it here : https://t.17track.net/en#nums=LS194729907CN&fc=21051
The parcel have been received on 2017-12-29 15:33

Any more request, you are welcome to contact us via email .

2017-12-19

Fraudulent company!

"Provides fake tracking numbers and you cannot contact the company as all the phone numbers provided are not correct. I contacted my credit card company after fake fingerlings were shipped to me ( they were also broken and did not work). My credit card company was aware of this fraudulent company and reimburse me when I disputed the charges. The only reason they have any positive reviews is because they have people from inside the company monitoring reviews and leaving positive ones. They have less than a 1% safety rating."

A rep from CNDirect Online, Cndirect.com, has responded

“Hi Renee Meyers, Thanks a lot for your trust and order in our site. So sorry about the not work problem.
Is it convenient for you to take a video about the not work problem ?
Sorry for the inconveniences and I beg your forgiveness.
I will give you a solution later and Await your reply.”

2017-12-16

Would give 0 stars if I could

"I paid extra for expedited shipping (3-5 business days with 2 days for processing)..I waited 3 weeks with no contact from them before filing a claim with PayPal. They never responded to my requests for more information. Within a few hours of filing a dispute they emailed me with tracking information. Item arrived smashed and was not authentic (claimed to be authentic fingerling.. Now suddenly they've taken the item down). I have escalated my dispute with PayPal and waiting for a refund. Do not do business with this company."

A rep from CNDirect Online, Cndirect.com, has responded

“Dear Melissa Wojtkowski, thanks a lot for your order in our site, So sorry about the problem.
Is it convenient for you to take some photos about the smashed problem? The photos should including the items you have received and the bag, the white paper on the bag, so that I can check for you as soon as possible.
Sorry for the inconveniences and I beg your forgiveness.
I will give you a solution later and Await your reply.”

2017-12-13

Customer service somewhat addressed my concern

Had major issue and customer service somewhat addressed my concern.

“Hi Frank Reichl,
thanks a lot for your order and so sorry about the problem . What about we refund you 20 dollars and you buy new boxes to package the items ? is that okay ?
I sincerely apologize for this inconvenience and beg your forgiveness. ”

2017-12-08

Never received my order! Beware of scam!

"I ordered 2 items with 6-12 business day delivery. It has been 15+
business days and no delivery. I have emailed the company five times and finally got a response that said sorry they are closed on weekends and they would try to get to my issue when they return. I had been emailing for days prior requesting a tracking number. They had time to respond to say they are closed on weekends, but couldn’t provide a tracking number?? Not a reputable company. Awful and nonexistent customer service. They have stolen my money as far as I can tell.

A rep from CNDirect Online, Cndirect.com, has responded

“Dear Christine Cipollone, thanks a lot for your order in our site. Your order CNNG248F4_CN1 have been shipped out on 2017-11-24 16:47:58 with tracking number LS189014434CN , you can track it here : https://t.17track.net/en#nums=LS189014434CN&fc=21051 The parcel have been received on 2017-12-16 11:27 (
VOORHEES, NJ 08043, Delivered, Front Door/Porch, Your item was delivered at the front door or porch at 11:27 am on December 16, 2017 in VOORHEES, NJ 08043.)

2017-12-04

NO CUSTOMER SERVICE

"Ordered fingerlings. Paid almost $20 for expedited shipping 6-12 days. No way to track my order, passed the 6-12 day shipping, only one phone # listed on Internet for them in California AND NOONE ANSWERS OR CALLS BACK IF YOU LEAVE A MESSAGE. I'd really like to know how these other "reviewers" spout off great customer service when there is NONE! As far as I'm concerned, and I'm not the only one, this website is a giant scam. SCAM BUYER BEWARE!!! I want my order or a full refund!!!"

A rep from CNDirect Online, Cndirect.com, has responded

“Dear Julie Hill, thanks a lot for your order in our site . Your order CNN60A33M_CN1 have been shipped out on 2017-11-23 17:03:15, We divided your items into 2 parcels as the weight with tracking number : LS171612159CN and LS171044400CN . Both of the parcels have been received, please track here: https://t.17track.net/en#nums=LS171612159CN&fc=21051

2017-12-02

False advertising/ Scam.. do not order from this company

"I ordered fingerlings and received happy monkeys, but the advertisement specified “Fingerlings” or I wouldn’t have ordered them and they were more money than the real fingerlings! I have been trying to contact the company and it has been close to impossible. Stay far away from this company they are scammers!"

A rep from CNDirect Online, Cndirect.com, has responded

“Hi Jghock, We did write down the description about the monkey in our page, and the factory provide 2 different package with the monkey, One of that write down" Happy monkey" on the box, another one write down " Fingerlings" but they are the same products also with good qualities, please understand. ”

2017-11-29

Great Variety with Quality!

"Was Surprised to see the variety and quality of clothes available on this store. Shall recommend it for Quality and reasonable price of products on this store."

2017-11-27

Best place ever!

"The dresses I bought from them made me to looks gorgeous. Highly recommend this site for everybody. Best customer service, they responded immediately as I contacted them. Best place ever"

2017-11-23

I Like it

"The cloth fits good and the material is very soft and comfy, even wear it as a night shirt. I highly recommend them ."

2017-11-22

“CUSTOMERS ARE TREATED GREAT”

"MY EXPERIENCE WITH CNDirect Online IS ALWAYS GREAT.You can find anything you are looking for on CNDirect, normally delivered next day or within two days of ordering. excellent products and service.
Well done CNDirect keep up the good work.

2017-11-21

FRAUDULENT SELLERS

"FRAUDULENT SELLERS

FRAUDULENT SELLERS. Don't know how they don't have a one (1) rating on the internet. Selling Fingerlings and sending Happy Monkey???!!! Crooks. I opened a fraud case with my bank.
1. NOT fingerlings
2. Sent 5 of the them not 6 as ordered anyway.
3. Send in a soft pack, all the boxes are crushed.
Seriously, would be afraid to order socks from this company!

A rep from CNDirect Online, Cndirect.com, has responded

“Hi Camala Jones, thanks a lot for your order in our site, We divided your items into 2 parcels as the weight, the other on is in the parcel : LS123986519CN you can track it here: https://t.17track.net/en#nums=LS123986519CN&fc=21051 it have been received on 2017-11-27 14:19 (LOVELAND, OH 45140, Delivered, Front Door/Porch, Your item was delivered at the front door or porch at 2:19 pm on November 27, 2017 in LOVELAND, OH 45140. )
So sorry about the smashed problem.
Is it convenient for you to take some photos about the problem? The photos should including the items you have received and the bag, the white paper on the bag, so that I can check for you as soon as possible.

2017-11-07

Scam!!

"M

DO NOT ORDER FROM
THIS COMPANY!!!! I placed an order and paid for expedited shipping. Never received the items and never got any kind of update. They have no customer service number and when I emailed and finally got a response they said they couldn't find my order and then said they didn't have it in stock and the shipping time starts whenever they feel like sending the product!! lol I had to dispute with my credit card. STAY FAR AWAY!!

Share CNDirect Online's store rating

CNDirect Online is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CNDirect Online is a merchant member
CNDirect Online participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,462 merchant members.