Stores > CNDirect Online

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.57/10 8.57/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
Voice your opinion! Review CNDirect Online by clicking a star below.
2017-12-08

Never received my order! Beware of scam!

"I ordered 2 items with 6-12 business day delivery. It has been 15+
business days and no delivery. I have emailed the company five times and finally got a response that said sorry they are closed on weekends and they would try to get to my issue when they return. I had been emailing for days prior requesting a tracking number. They had time to respond to say they are closed on weekends, but couldn’t provide a tracking number?? Not a reputable company. Awful and nonexistent customer service. They have stolen my money as far as I can tell.

2017-12-04

NO CUSTOMER SERVICE

"Ordered fingerlings. Paid almost $20 for expedited shipping 6-12 days. No way to track my order, passed the 6-12 day shipping, only one phone # listed on Internet for them in California AND NOONE ANSWERS OR CALLS BACK IF YOU LEAVE A MESSAGE. I'd really like to know how these other "reviewers" spout off great customer service when there is NONE! As far as I'm concerned, and I'm not the only one, this website is a giant scam. SCAM BUYER BEWARE!!! I want my order or a full refund!!!"

2017-12-02

False advertising/ Scam.. do not order from this company

"I ordered fingerlings and received happy monkeys, but the advertisement specified “Fingerlings” or I wouldn’t have ordered them and they were more money than the real fingerlings! I have been trying to contact the company and it has been close to impossible. Stay far away from this company they are scammers!"

2017-11-29

Great Variety with Quality!

"Was Surprised to see the variety and quality of clothes available on this store. Shall recommend it for Quality and reasonable price of products on this store."

2017-11-27

Best place ever!

"The dresses I bought from them made me to looks gorgeous. Highly recommend this site for everybody. Best customer service, they responded immediately as I contacted them. Best place ever"

2017-11-23

I Like it

"The cloth fits good and the material is very soft and comfy, even wear it as a night shirt. I highly recommend them ."

2017-11-22

“CUSTOMERS ARE TREATED GREAT”

"MY EXPERIENCE WITH CNDirect Online IS ALWAYS GREAT.You can find anything you are looking for on CNDirect, normally delivered next day or within two days of ordering. excellent products and service.
Well done CNDirect keep up the good work.

2017-11-21

FRAUDULENT SELLERS

"FRAUDULENT SELLERS

FRAUDULENT SELLERS. Don't know how they don't have a one (1) rating on the internet. Selling Fingerlings and sending Happy Monkey???!!! Crooks. I opened a fraud case with my bank.
1. NOT fingerlings
2. Sent 5 of the them not 6 as ordered anyway.
3. Send in a soft pack, all the boxes are crushed.
Seriously, would be afraid to order socks from this company!

2017-11-07

Scam!!

"M

DO NOT ORDER FROM
THIS COMPANY!!!! I placed an order and paid for expedited shipping. Never received the items and never got any kind of update. They have no customer service number and when I emailed and finally got a response they said they couldn't find my order and then said they didn't have it in stock and the shipping time starts whenever they feel like sending the product!! lol I had to dispute with my credit card. STAY FAR AWAY!!

2017-11-06

Items not delivered as promised

"Placed an order for my grandaughters birthday. Paid an extra $10.00 for expedited delivery. It has now been 10 working days and nothing delivered. Attempted to reach the vendor and the e mail does not work along with a majority of telephone contacts listed on their website. I finally reached a voice mail contact and left a message No response. I advised paypal that I want a total refund Very dissatisifed with this company!!!"

2017-10-25

Great Experience and worth it!!!

"One of the best websites to shop with full peace of mind for after support. Bought so much stuff from there and never had any complain. Their online customer chat service is one of the best. With less waiting time and quick response to any queries and issue you might have. Highly recommended"

2017-10-22

Service after the sale on defective part

"I purchased an electric bike from cndirect and after about three weeks I started having problems what's the battery not working. Working with Shirley and customer service they were able to replace the battery with a new one that is in the mail. At first I was worried about buying something online like this but cndirect customer service has reassured me that I made the right decision thank you cndirect."

2017-09-07

Good Customer Service

"Outstanding experience! From the beginning to the end we had a great experience. Friendly customer service and the prices were lower than everywhere else I looked."

2017-07-04

Fantastic and reliable Service

"I have Purchased from other online stores but CNDirect online stands out and their services are the best, they far exceeded my expectations and they were impeccable in their communications, timely with their responses and their delivery was very fast than I expected. I had an tremendous experience with CNDirect online from when I purchased till the delivery time. I will be ordering from CNDirect online again and again. I would Highly recommend this service to friends and loved once.

2017-07-03

Great experience!

"Think of anything that makes a good store, CNDirect link has it all. Talk of prompt deliver, quality product, customer service friendliness, reliability and trust, product affordability, CNDirect link get it all. This is the only store I can recommend for you if you would like to shop online for your items. Indeed HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!"

Share CNDirect Online's store rating

CNDirect Online is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CNDirect Online is a merchant member
CNDirect Online participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,474 merchant members.