Stores > CE Showroom

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.08/10 8.08/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.14/10 9.14/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.63/10 7.63/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.00/10 8.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review CE Showroom by clicking a star below.

Great product, fast shipping

"Great experience with product & shipping."

Excellent Company

"On three occasions I have ordered specialty 12V lights from CE Showroom. Every time I have experience excellent product selection, fair pricing, and fast shipping.

I am very pleased.

2017-11-13

Half of merchandise was not put in your system nor delivered

"I bought 2 portable tvs with a total value of 200.00 and you guys forgot to input that it was 2. At all this u charged for 2 only received 1. Your customer service agent did not even attempt to amend the error. Instead of immediate over night delivery told oh well 3 day shipping and still waiting on it. As a 1st time buyer I believe will be the last time. Your agent did not go above and beyond to satisfy your error."

2017-11-12

No trouble at all!

"Was a good experience! I received my order very quick. Nothing wrong with the order other then I gave the wrong email address. I'll order from them again."

2017-11-11

Great service

"Delivered quickly with best prices."

2017-11-07

Very prompt delivery!!!

"Very quick delivery and was in the condition they said. And great price also!!"

2017-11-06

WORST COMPANY EVER. Don’t buy anything ever from here!

"I don’t even know where to start. Ordered a fish flasher (used for ice fishing)from them at a smoking price. They had no problem taking my money. Charged my card and then without notice CANCELLED MY ORDER. I called to find out what was going on and they told me that item was discontinued and had no more in stock. Ya, right. They are all over the internet , most sporting good stores carry this item. So after a small back and forth they tell me they can get a 10 percent off coupon to buy the more expensive comparable item. They wanted me to spend 200 bucks more! To top it off I was told I would get a call from a manager to plead my case. Never got a call. I ordered it off my go to sporting goods online store instead. Spent a few more bucks than anticipated however the customer Service there is impeccable. Wouldn’t buy anything else from these guys. I’m appalled someone would actually do business like this. I finally got my money refunded. Don’t fall for the gimmick they have here. Seriously. Don’t waste your time. I know I’m ranting here but I even offered to pay more money for the same item that was offered on a different site and they wouldn’t even price match THEIR COMPETITORS PRICE! They wouldn’t budge. I work in a customer Service industry and we are willing to lose money in order to keep a customer. Because it’s the long run that counts. These guys have terrible business tactics and could learn a thing or two. "

2017-11-02

Lowrance Power Cable f/HDS Series - 127-49

"This was not a connecting cable but a longer power cable. The other cables I ordered were connecting cables. So I was not able to use anything on my trip after paying for overnight shipping, which took 2 days. I was looking to screw in the power cable to existing power cable at the steering console and lay the cable on the deck to the front trolling motor area. It's not worth returning. "

2017-11-01

"Rapid receipt of item without hassles"

2017-10-30

Great

"Shipping was fast it was easy to order"

2017-10-24

Did the job

"I found the flashlight that I had been trying to find for sometime and found it with CE Showroom. Great product and great service."

2017-10-23

"I had never bought anything from them was very pleased with the ease with ordering. Was everything and more."

2017-10-21

Great service, Fast shipping!!

"They got the item to me in a timely manner and kept me informed during all phases of the transaction."

2017-10-21

RCA Outdoor Antenna ANT800Z

"I had an Excellent experience with CE Showroom! They had the item I wanted, at a very reasonable price. They shipped it right away, and when I emailed them with a question, they responded promptly, relieving my anxiety right away! Awesome Experience!"

Fremont, Calif. Verified Customer
2017-10-17

Very easy transaction

"Everything when without any problems with your staff and with your Delivery time. Very good and excellent experience for me.."

Share CE Showroom's store rating

CE Showroom is a Merchant Member! Learn more

CE Showroom is a merchant member
CE Showroom participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,465 merchant members.