Stores > The Children's Courtyard - 8401 Kuykendahl Road

1-281-298-3715
      1-281-419-5737
      3054@childrenscourtyard.com
      1-281-298-3715

Voice your opinion! Review The Children's Courtyard - 8401 Kuykendahl Road by clicking a star below.

2017-08-26

"The warm and inviting environment provided by The Director Mrs. Stephanie and Program Director Ms. Melissa has made a huge impact on my son and our family. The teachers are kind and caring. I am very comfortable knowing that my child is in the care of these professionals which makes for a less stressful day. Kuddos to the staff at this location!"

2017-08-03

"I was impressed with the services offered, and everyone was extremely friendly. Based on the tour, I feel as if my daughter would receive great care."

2017-06-03

"Children’s Courtyard is not an institution that I would recommend for any family. It’s not an early development center, there is little to no educational value, and the reality is it's a glorified day care center. The teachers do not have control over the rooms. The school staff is lead to believe that Love and Compassion will lead to a good classroom, when in fact its Discipline and Order that will lead to a good learning environment. Problem children are not dealt with appropriately (expulsion), rather a note is sent home. Food is substandard and the campus is “nut free” – which creates issues for my child as PB&J is one of the only sandwiches which will be eaten. Thus, my child eats very little of the meals (generally 50% as reported daily) and is starving when picked up from the campus. Safety has improved, but generally is still lacking. A full campus assessment by a Healthy and Safety Professional would be warranted to identify gaps and present to ownership. Lastly, I do not believe that Children’s Courtyard values is reflective of the Core Values represented within The Woodlands community."

2017-04-22

"Our son had some challenges with biting his friends at his old daycare...we thought it may have been the schools fault more than our sons. we were right. since moving to Little Sunshine our son has had zero incidences. i feel the teacher / child ratio plus the loving nature of the teachers is the key. At Little Sunshine i feel they are teaching him and helping him grow versus just watching him play with toys. Glad we found you. Keep up the great environment."

2017-02-11

"Management team is great! Professional and welcoming. teachers are always smiling and happy to see my child. My child is always excited to come to school!"

2017-02-04

2017-01-21

"Very positive and my child thrives there for the post part"

2017-01-19

"It was a good experience! I am looking for a place for my granddaughter starting next month. She and my daughter will be moving to the area and I'm trying to do some leg work for her before she gets here! Thanks so much!"

2017-01-14

"Very positive and my child thrives there for the post part"

2016-12-24

"I love the school and the office administrators are amazing. Very friendly and knowledgeable. Most of the teachers are fabulous but there are a few who seem like they do not want to be there. The cl***rooms could definitely be cleaner and the room where they prepare the meals has a really bad odor. It makes me wonder if the room is clean where they prepare the meal for the children."

2016-12-17

2016-12-10

"Staff is friendly enough - but not super friendly. Appear stressed out. Ratio is not appropriate. Food is sub-par."

2016-12-03

2016-12-03

"Overall we are satisfied with the care that our sons receive. It's a bit on the pricey side and wish there were a bigger discount for families with multiple children enrolled."

2016-11-26

Share The Children's Courtyard - 8401 Kuykendahl Road's store rating

The Children's Courtyard - 8401 Kuykendahl Road is a Merchant Member! Learn more

The Children's Courtyard - 8401 Kuykendahl Road is a merchant member
The Children's Courtyard - 8401 Kuykendahl Road participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,466 merchant members.